Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Good camping area and truck air mattress

Old 02-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Good camping area

Just picked up a Sportz 57 truck tent and can't wait to use it once these 4ft snowbanks melt away. My teco is pretty much stock and I'm not really into rock crawling; anyone know of a cool trail or area where I could hike/camp/outdoor stuff with a few friends and just chill for a weekend?

I'm looking for any places in MA, CT, RI and southern NH that allow adult bevs... Also looking to buy a truckbedz or similar product but no luck so far online.

All comments/suggestions welcome!
Old 02-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
autoanything has them. theres a link on the top of the page where it says "shop online". I think mine was about $60
Old 02-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
just bought that tent too. haven't got it yet but it looks pretty awesome
Old 02-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan c View Post
autoanything has them. theres a link on the top of the page where it says "shop online". I think mine was about $60
That's more reasonable than what I've been seeing online; will take a look! Thinking of going up to Blackwoods in Acadia, open to any other good camping spots here in New England...