Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Feeler cheesesteak meet and light wheelin

Old 02-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #62
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna buy a Tacoma just for this meet too.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #64
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
OK, maybe not.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #65
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
How far is that from me? That sandwich looks great.
according to googlemap baltimore is about an hr and a half from me if that helps you any

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I was gonna buy a Tacoma just for this meet too.
you can bring your barbie jeep since you handed me a loaded ar and let me have fun at the last BC meet
Old 02-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #66
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
hey numb nuts you going to show up?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #67

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post

you can bring your barbie jeep since you handed me a loaded ar and let me have fun at the last BC meet

I must have been REALLY drunk
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #68
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I must have been REALLY drunk
Its is very possible we were at freds
Old 02-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #69

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its is very possible we were at freds
sounds familiar.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #70
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
If the truck is running. Workin on sealing the floorboard up this week
There is nowhere to sink your truck up here
Old 02-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #71
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
1. kjf216 (kyle) +2 locals
2. Texoma (Chris) after 230pm
3.lazy legs (thinking about it)
4. Psutaco85 (ant)
5. Jdmcq ( showing up when I get stuck)

Anyone else?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #72
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I will have to skip this one fellows. I think if I had some more time to plan it would be feasible.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #73

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure what I'm doing. Probably car shopping Saturday.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #74
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I will have to skip this one fellows. I think if I had some more time to plan it would be feasible.
Quote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing. Probably car shopping Saturday.
Screw it I'm just going to cancel this meet since no one is going might go to the pine barens since there is some interest in going. John what you getting now?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #75

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Screw it I'm just going to cancel this meet since no one is going might go to the pine barens since there is some interest in going. John what you getting now?
Looking at a 4Runner.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #76
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking at a 4Runner.
Going back to Toyota huh?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #77

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Going back to Toyota huh?
We shall see. Depends on how bad I get beat up on price.