1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HARD2KILL '' APRIL RAUSCH MEET ''

Discussion in 'North East' started by hard2kill, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Feb 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    hard2kill

hard2kill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    THANX TO EVERYONE WHO CAME, HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN I SURE DID....GREAT TIMES WITH GREAT PEOPLE AS ALWAYS...GREAT TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AND SEE THE SAME OLD BOYS THAT ALWAYS SHOW...WASNT THE SAME WITHOUT BGR,PAP,COLINB17 THOUGH.....I STARTED A PIC/VID THREAD SO PLEASE ANYONE WITH PICS AND VIDS POST THEM THERE...IF YOU ALREADY POSTED THEM HERE PLEASE REPOST THEM IN NEW THREAD
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/of...d2kill-april-rausch-meet-2013-pic-thread.html
    THANX FOR COMING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DWell everyone its time for out first rausch creek run of the year !!!!!!!!!:D

APRIL 26,27,28
    EDIT: I will be camping sunday night also and heading home monday if anyone wants to stay an extra night to just camp..

EDIT 2 : PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN BRING FIREWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dalton,hard2kill,sanders,ant

SWAP MEET,PARTS FOR SALE OR TRADE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
    1. hard2kill-2 almost new 255-80-17 km2's and 4-used but still have some good miles left or trail spares....500obo for all 6
    2.brutalguyracing-ato front hidden hitch
    3.psu-22 spline Tacoma transfer case with actuator, willing to split those two up. Slim cubby 55w 6000k slim ballast HIDs. OEM Toyota battery. Plastidipped 2010 Tacoma grill. brand new 2011 OEM Toyota headlights never mounted. Stock Toyota OEM hitch. Stock rear chrome bumper plastidipped no dents. Front bumper SWB with aluminum crush support. Spare tire BFG rugged trail on steelie 265/70R16 brand new never mounted. 7 pin harness for towing.
    4.nick54-NEW 125' 5/16" steel winch cable never stretched (no Hook) $100.00
    NEW Steel Cable Hawse Fairlead $20.00
    5.4-35x12.5/17 km2's good tread - 200.00
    6.jmf97sr5runner - 2002 Suzuki DR650, 4200miles, new tires, 5gal gas tank, moose rear rack, bark buster hand guards, 1inch handle bar riser, stiffer front fork springs, seat cover. $3500.00
    7.muddin - stock silver bumper and crush bar

my meets have been very successful over the past couple years with as many as 30 rigs showing up.....however if you arent part of my usual wheeling group i do ask several things of people that wish to come...

1.leave attitudes at home!!!!!!!!! you dont know everything ,accept advise from us more experienced wheelers
    2.BE PREPARED.....good tires,at least 1 full size spare,your own tow strap,have a full tank of fuel,BRING YOUR OWN FOOD,BEER,WATER...make sure your not leaking fluids and your rig is maintained,there are porta pottys but bring extra toilet paper,have your own tent,bring tools to fix your rig if you have a problem,you MUST have tow points front and rear even if your stock,
    3.all vehicals are welcome to join us at my meets...i wheel with jeeps,4runners,fronteirs etc. all are welcome
    4.there will be many groups hitting the trails, we will not all be together,groups larger then 5-7 rigs get very slow and boring so depending on how many show up you will be set up with a group similar to your/rig capabilities ...however we will all be camping together and helping out one another,it helps if you bring a friend that knows about offroading to ride shotgun and be a spotter or picture taker or stay with you to fix any problems that may arise.
    5.i have friends coming from almost stock rigs that wanna stick to greens to my typical group that will be tackling blues/blacks so there will be a place for all........
    6.do not show up if your afraid of a scratch or dent or even a broken part...this is offroading and shit happens...i dont wanna hear any cry baby shit nor does anyone else ;)

I have contacted the park and there is a competition rock crawling event going on on sat on the comp course so we can come in and watch the buggys do there thing but we are clear to use the rest of the park ;)

to the new guys : there is 15 dollar membership fee that is good for one year and it cost 35-45 dollars per rig/driver each day and 7 dollars for a passenger

i plan on getting there friday during the day and setting up tent airing down and getting ready to wheel for sat/sunday....so your welcome to come early and bbq and have some beers....we will be signing in and paying fees about 8am sat morning if were gone when u get thats not our problem we leave for the trails whens the groups ready we dont wait around all morning..

itll be a great time with great people.....if it looks like its gonna be a monsoon of rain that weekend we may reschedule as alittle rain is fun but an entire weekend of it sucks...

first trip to rausch:
    [​IMG]
    and last trip to rausch:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my good friends jeep recovery hydrolocked the motor (shit happens) we fixed it at camp
    [​IMG]
    1.HARD2KILL
    2.SANDERS (MAYBE)
    3.HOMERTACO
    4.enigmaaron
    5.longo118
    6.psu taco85
    7.tim cooke - rubiconon 35's
    8.luke mcdonagh - built xj
    9.brett valley-4door wrangler armored on 35's
    10.josh fingar - 4runner,OME,285's
    11.donkey -- ENOUGH SAID
    12.stickers
    13.Silver07taco
    14.NC10TRDSPORT (doubtful, but maybe)
    15.tollyr14 - sat only
    16.quaker - (maybe)
    17.mike - frontier-titan swapped,locked,armored
    18.brutalguyracing - will be jumping his truck
    19.ken - stock yj (driver not right in the head, voted most likely to destroy his rig) :)
    20.johnnym- maybe
    21.MY50CAL - maybe
    22.nick54 - HE WILL BE THERE ;)
    23.muddin
    24.mjm540ii - tall skinny supporter
    25.littledvl - maybe pending money
    26.jlink - better show the fuck up ;)
    27.monster coma - maybe pending funds
    28.LITACO
    29.xterra - litaco friend
    30.kyle wikel - 2013 wrangler on 37's
    31.mike light - 4door rubicon on 35's
    32.jim moroney - tj rubicon on 35's
    33.tim - 4door jk on 37's
    34.mike - blue 4door jk on 37's (maybe)
    35.motorcop75 - nissan frontier on 33's
    36.ivan - jeep or toyota
    37.ian - fj
    38.petzl21 - toyota crawler (from ntc)
    39.chuck - crawler (vice pres of NTC)
    40.mike - long arm xj on 33's (maybe)
    41.xsellx - 2007 fj

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    sander1036

sander1036 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Snack Food Capital of the World
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4
    THULE Roof Rack, Color matched grille w/ GrilleCraft, Toytec Ultimate, 33 x 12.5 Duratracs, Bushwacker Cut Out Flares, Cvt Mt Shasta, Cvt Awning, LEER Cap
  3. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
  4. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Damn, I only get one weekend off per month, and that ain't one of em'.

5. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    1.HARD2KILL
    2.SANDERS (MAYBE)
    3.HOMERTACO
    ETC....

6. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
  7. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    whos coming with me man???? WHOS COMING WITH ME!!!!!! ;)

8. Feb 23, 2013 at 12:46 PM
    Longo118

Longo118 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New York
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4
    -OME Lift w/ Dakar leafs -Wheels + Tires -All Pro IFS skid -4xInnovations Sliders -Tool box, hi-lift, shovel mount and a few others
    I am definitely in, might have 1 or 2 more trucks coming from my firehouse as well.

9. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    just remember aric that rausch is NOT fullsize rig friendly ;) they can expect carnage....and i have a facebook link going also i invited ken

10. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Longo118

Longo118 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New York
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4
    -OME Lift w/ Dakar leafs -Wheels + Tires -All Pro IFS skid -4xInnovations Sliders -Tool box, hi-lift, shovel mount and a few others
    Sounds good. Kenny wants to go but said he needs someone to tow the jeep there. Might try to get James to tow it. Ill let you know in a few days whether they can all make it or not.

11. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    lol....silly jeeps always need a tow

12. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    johnnym

johnnym Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    NH
    Vehicle:
    87 4Runner Chevy 1500
    Sas 4.7tranfer case gears 5.29s Locked front/rear
  13. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    TLDR I'm in
    :D

14. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ?...does that mean your in?????

15. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    1.HARD2KILL
    2.SANDERS (MAYBE)
    3.HOMERTACO
    4.enigmaaron
    5.longo118
    ETC....

16. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    :spy:

17. Feb 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    1.HARD2KILL
    2.SANDERS (MAYBE)
    3.HOMERTACO
    4.enigmaaron
    5.longo118
    6.psu taco85
    ETC.

18. Feb 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

19. Feb 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    1.HARD2KILL
    2.SANDERS (MAYBE)
    3.HOMERTACO
    4.enigmaaron
    5.longo118
    6.psu taco85
    7.tim cooke - rubiconon 35's
    8.luke mcdonagh - built xj
    9.brett valley-4door wrangler armored on 35's
    10.josh fingar - 4runner,OME,285's
    11.donkey -- ENOUGH SAID

20. Feb 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM