View Poll Results: date?
March 20-24 5 27.78%
March 27-31 5 27.78%
April 3-7 7 38.89%
April 10-14 14 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #21
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Depends on whether or not you break something.
BC = Food + beer + ammo + beer + ammo
RC = Food + beer + registration + repair$$$$?
Very true. I'm undecided but there'll be more meets to go to for wheeling during summer when I'll hopefully have mo moneyz
Old 03-04-2013, 06:17 AM   #24
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
Damn, I didn't even check/realize that the 10-14th is during the week. If that's when the meet is, I may only be able to be there for the first day or two
they all are? lol they are all Wednesday to Saturday
Old 03-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #25
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire252fighter View Post
Can't make any of these but am interested for the future. Do you have suggested lift or tire size to go? Planning on building my truck up between now and mid summer. I'm in Pittsburgh so it doesn't matter where the meets are it going to be a long haul.
to go to my camp? i have driven a mini van out there and back and multiple cars, as far as trails they just take a little bit of brains and you can conquer almost every single thing. bc meet is nice for the long haul because its from wed-sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
I was figuring too that BC would be cheaper than Rausch. About 100 miles shorter each way. Lots of time in future to hit heavy wheeling trips
im planing on RC prob mid may just so i can go see king of hammers run and wheel the same weekend
Quote:
Depends on whether or not you break something.
BC = Food + beer + ammo + beer + ammo + sleep in a camp
RC = Food + beer + registration + repair$$$$?+ sleep in tent
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Like Fred said before if your into possibly beating your truck up and like an 8 hour car wreck feeling then rausch is for you
dont get me wrong i love rausch but you definetly have to be prepared if you go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
they all are? lol they are all Wednesday to Saturday
chyeah boiiii
Old 03-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If its the 10-14th I'll just skip class thurs and friday and come out Wednesday afternoon
Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 AM   #27
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If its the 10-14th I'll just skip class thurs and friday and come out Wednesday afternoon
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
Just need to know how to get there, I dont have a CB so I wont really have a means of communication if your cells dont work
Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #29
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Fred's meet thread laziness has reached a new high (low?). Copied the old threads, but half the picture links don't work.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:04 AM   #30
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Just need to know how to get there, I dont have a CB so I wont really have a means of communication if your cells dont work
get to bc and drive over mountain. find big camp full of tacos and one fj. you are there. damn kids....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Fred's meet thread laziness has reached a new high (low?). Copied the old threads, but half the picture links don't work.
LMFTFY
Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #31
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get to bc and drive over mountain. find big camp full of tacos and one fj. you are there. damn kids....
Usually you can listen for the loud NY DB too.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #32

Quote:

Yeah... That won't fit on my gps? Lol
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #33
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Usually you can listen for the loud NY DB too.
true just make it to beech creek. you will hear YOUZ GUYZ NY STYLE RABBLE RABBLE NY STYLEZ DBZ GUYZ BUDWIZER echo through the valleys. just follow it.
Quote:
Yeah... That won't fit on my gps? Lol
well when you say after noon thats what time? because we do wings Wednesday
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #34

Quote:
true just make it to beech creek. you will hear YOUZ GUYZ NY STYLE RABBLE RABBLE NY STYLEZ DBZ GUYZ BUDWIZER echo through the valleys. just follow it.

well when you say after noon thats what time? because we do wings Wednesday
Uh leave at 1:00 so be there by 4:00 at the latest? What time you do wings? I could just drive there at that time
Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #35
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
THIS!
you can here ant to depending on how much booze he can funnel down his throat
Quote:
Uh leave at 1:00 so be there by 4:00 at the latest? What time you do wings? I could just drive there at that time
perfect we eat wings around 5:00 5:30 usually
Old 03-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #36

Sounds good, I'll pm you my number when I get my phone back tmrw
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #37
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
So the date is set? Should I put in these days for off work or what? April 10-14?
Good luck getting an answer to that question.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #39
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Good luck getting an answer to that question.
this friday we make the decision. sound good to everyone?
Old 03-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #40