Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MD'ers -- Need your help!

Old 02-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
MD'ers -- Need your help!

Alrighty -- trading the truck in hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to return the truck back to stock(ish) and was hoping to find a set of gently used OEM wheels and tires.

I can either buy them from you and pick them up or I can "borrow" them from you and in return for your kindness, I'll give you the brand new OEM wheels and tires that I pull from my new truck (once purchased of course.)

If ya got a set lying around that you're not using, let me know.

Mike
Old 02-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna get a 4x4 this time around?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Gonna get a 4x4 this time around?
yup
Old 02-11-2009, 03:48 AM   #4
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry cant help, but good luck. I hear theres some deals to be had.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:35 AM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
If nobody here is able to help you, ask your dealer if you can swap wheels out. They might do it...
Old 02-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
5 lug or 6 lug?
When do you plan on buying your truck?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
Mayor of TW

6 lug

In Maryland... I've got dealers lined up from the shore all the way to extreme NW Baltimore... lol
Old 02-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
If nobody here is able to help you, ask your dealer if you can swap wheels out. They might do it...
thought about that... but the 285s won't fit on the new truck w/o lifting it...
Old 02-11-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
so when do you plan on doing the lift? Like the day of the purchase?

How close are you to State College? I might be going there...on Friday. Think they'd take first gen TRD wheels?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ask them if you can have both trucks so you can swap all your stuff out first. They may let you do it since there begging for sales right now
Old 02-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #11
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Good luck man ill see if I can help find something stock, I sold my stock ones not to long ago
Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
U wouldn't wanna trade your BHLM headlightes for some stock ones would you?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:10 AM   #14
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
i HAVE A SET OF MT Classic II's 16x8'S WITH 265/75 (32") BFG MUDS ON THEM. THE TIRES HAVE SOME ROCK RASH WITH ABOUT....(shit sorry about the caps lock) 1/3 life to go. I'm about an hour north of Baltimore and could meet you half way if your interested.