Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

FJNortheasters 6th Annual Easter Run @ Rausch Creek March 29th & 30th

Old 03-06-2013, 05:35 AM   #1
NBFJCruz is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
NBFJCruz's Tacoma Gallery
FJNortheasters 6th Annual Easter Run @ Rausch Creek March 29th & 30th

The FJNortheasters would like to invite you to our premier off-road event of the 2013 season.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED:
http://fjnortheasters.org/nerun/

Late registrations are available up until staging time Friday and Saturday mornings but the reduced rate does not include Run shwag and Dinner tickets for the raffle/dinner Saturday night

Join us at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park on Easter Weekend March 29th and 30th for a long week-end of wheeling events. Two days of organized wheeling with 90+ rigs on the trails of Rausch. Follow that up by a Raffle/Dinner on Saturday night.

http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

This our 6th year of kicking off the Northeast wheeling season with our premier event at Rausch Creek in beautiful Tremont Pennsylvania. It has been said many times that the first time you come to the Easter Run you come for the wheeling but you always come back for the people.

Join us and meet a world of folks from the Northeast and surrounding areas for a weekend full of fun and do some wheeling too. Meet up with old friends and make new ones. Wheel some green trails and see the park or hit the blues and chew up some Rausch Rock. Or strap in for some black trail and prepare to test man and machine with some awesome obstacles. Experience J1, Trail #14, Jodders Way, Pizza Rock, Yellow Jacket, Lake Christy and Tip Top.....Just to name a few.

Trail categories:
Green: stock friendly. Loads of fun for everyone and remains the most requested trail level.
Blue: Stepping up to Blue trail it is a good idea to have a lift, tires and some armour. Stock suspended trucks have done blue trails as there are bypasses for many obstacles but that is at the owners discretion.
Black: Pretty much goes without saying that Black trails are for heavily modified rigs and VERY experienced drivers.

All of our trail leaders and tailgunners have knowledge of the park and experience with whatever trail level they are leading. You will be in good hands on any run you choose.

We are still a couple months out and I will add more info as it becomes available. But get out your calendars and mark in March 29th and 30th for the Run.

Our FJNortheasters Club is now one of the largest off road clubs in the Northeast with almost 1000 registered members in our forum and the Easter Run will put close to 100 trucks in the woods and on the rocks of Rausch...

Sponsors that have donated already and are taking advantage of getting their name and products in front of up to 200 offroaders in person and over 900 online members are:

Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Toytec
Colonial Toyota
Holman Toyota
Tetrax
OK4WD
Bajarack
Fieldston Automotive
Metal Tech
Power Tank
Spidertrax
Trek Lights
Trasharoo
Mile Marker
Expedition One
Gotham City Cruisers
Titan Off Road............
Just to name a few.

But we are also very proud of our members stepping up with donations for the raffle.....
I have seen driving lights, recovery gear even an awesome set of gusseted spindles that will be up for grabs... It is going to be our best Run yet.

If you are interested in joining us or becoming a sponsor for our 6th Annual Easter Run and the huge raffle/dinner that closes out the weekend please drop by FJNortheasters.ORG by clicking the link below.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #2

Wow.....I am surprised no one is even mildly interested in such a big Toyota event. We are expecting up to 100 4x4's on the rocks of Rausch over Easter weekend. So far we have FJC's, Tacoma's, 80's, 62's and more.

Does no one from around here go to Rausch?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
It's about four hours away. I used to go to Paragon years ago when I had YJs, but I don't wheel the Tacoma.
I was at Rausch for the inaugural "Maxxis PA On Offroad Rally"
Too bad the organizer of the event was such a tool. Rausch Creek was cool, but we arrived there hours ahead of expected time (it was fun flying across PA highways at over 90mph in a lifted and locked YJ on 35s!) and had no real map to get around our trail!!

Bump for what sounds like a good event. Plenty of these guys wheel. You should get some takers.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #5
robbytaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: p.o.
Name: Rob
robbytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Really interested in this, kinda a hike from Long Island tho. Seems like an awesome time!!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #8
Masti is on a distinguished road
Masti's Tacoma Gallery
Just registered. Sounds like fun!!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #9

Glad to have some Taco's along. There are a few caravans getting planned from NY, NJ and one from MA too if anyone is interested is hooking up for the drive in check us out on the FJNortheasters forum.....Everyone welcome.

Registrations closes "officially" on March 16th but you can register up until the Run date but you run the risk of not getting our shwag and dinner tickets for the HUGE dinner/raffle. I will also add that the two BIG gift certificates ($550 and $990)from MetalTech are for anything MT manufactures.....ANYTHING!!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #10

16 DAYS to go until we rock the rocks of Rausch

We now have 82 rigs registered for the two day event that finishes up with our Dinner/Raffle.

We have Tacoma's, Land Cruisers, PU's, 4Runners and even a few FJC's....

Going to be a good time for sure. "Summit East" if you will.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbytaco View Post
Really interested in this, kinda a hike from Long Island tho. Seems like an awesome time!!
We have a bunch of folks coming out of LI, NYC, BX and NJ. Feel free to drop in and see if you could caravan in to Rausch with them. I know an active bunch from NJ are coming in on Friday morning. They run trails Friday afternoon and again Saturday. Some stay and some roll for home Saturday night... But all have a blast
Old 03-15-2013, 06:40 AM   #12

Two weeks from right now we will be on the trails of Rausch.

14 Days to go

84 trucks are registered

Our sponsors are amazing. We have 2 Metal Tech gift certificates ($550, $950 on anything they manufacture for any vehicle) along with an Engo winch. Camel 4x4 has donated another winch. Trek Lights has a set of LED lights in. PowerTank has a full CO2 set up donated. Bajarack. Spidertrax. OK4WD. Superwinch.....etc etc

We are so proud to offer these sponsors our gratitude and in turn offer their products and services up for the great bunch attending the run.

TWO WEEKS!!!!!

Still room for some more Tacoma folks.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:39 PM   #14

It's a 16hr commute for me from New Brunswick in Eastern Canada, so we usually only get to Rausch once a year. I had to skip last year due to building a new house (and sweet garage) so I am really interested to see how much the trails have changed. I have already heard that a few green trails went blue last year. J1 is one of them and always a fave of mine.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #15

12 DAYS TO GO

88 rigs registered and good to go
Old 03-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #16

9 Days until the Run
88 rigs officially registered

A week from today I will be sneaking out the door at work and runnin' for the border. Plans are made to meet up with a few of you on the way into MA on the 28th and up bright and early on the 29th to wheel the rocks of Rausch.

Hope to see a few Taco's on the trail.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #17

Can you believe it.... As of today the FJNortheasters have 102 registered Toyota's for the Easter Run next weekend @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

YEEEHAWWWW