Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pittsburgh Meet & Greet in honor of HomerTaco's visit

Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 AM   #22
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BoltRacing View Post
Yea I have the GPS you speak of.. I usually have no problem finding things with it and I update the maps every 3 months. I have to finalize with the wife when she gets home today to make sure the kids are watched. But for now I have to finish the grille so my front end stops lookin like crap for almost a year now

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
That ain't no Primanti's sammich!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #24
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I only know how to get to the strip from 279 N....I'd be coming from monroeville and have no idea how to get there haha.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #26
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BoltRacing View Post
I should be comin thru that way too. If ya need to meet up and follow along thatd be cool wit me
Google says to go through downtown, but at rush hour I dont think I really want to do that.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #27
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Google says to go through downtown, but at rush hour I dont think I really want to do that.
Which way does it have you coming through town? Traffic will be going out of town at that time, so it might not be to bad.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #28
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Which way does it have you coming through town? Traffic will be going out of town at that time, so it might not be to bad.
It's taking me all the way to grant on 376, then north onto smallman
Old 03-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #29

Quote:
It's taking me all the way to grant on 376, then north onto smallman
Hmmm, been a while since I've been that way during rush hour. 376 will probably be backed up a little once you get close to town. I'll have to think about a better route, I'm drawing a blank right now. I'm thinking though, that might be the easiest and quickest way, without me getting you lost with crazy back streets LOL.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #30
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm, been a while since I've been that way during rush hour. 376 will probably be backed up a little once you get close to town. I'll have to think about a better route, I'm drawing a blank right now. I'm thinking though, that might be the easiest and quickest way, without me getting you lost with crazy back streets LOL.
Yea there is also the option of taking 28 all the way down which might have less traffic (and no damn tunnels!) but I'm not sure about construction.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #31

Quote:
Yea there is also the option of taking 28 all the way down which might have less traffic (and no damn tunnels!) but I'm not sure about construction.
Yeah, I usually avoid 28 at all costs, unless I have too. I think there is still construction, but not sure if its inbound or out. Sq hill tunnels are not too bad now inbound side, they raised the roof!
Old 03-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #32
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I usually avoid 28 at all costs, unless I have too. I think there is still construction, but not sure if its inbound or out. Sq hill tunnels are not too bad now inbound side, they raised the roof!
People still come around the corner, see a wall, and think they're going to die in a fiery car crash though.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #33

Quote:
People still come around the corner, see a wall, and think they're going to die in a fiery car crash though.
The tunnel monster.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #37
Fire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Fire252fighter's Tacoma Gallery
Excited about the meet how many ppl coming so far? Op maybe a poll is an order. Yes. Sorry cant make it. Maybe not sure yet. Just a thought.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #38
Fire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Fire252fighter's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in here know of a place to get the tacoma muddy around Pittsburgh?
Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire252fighter View Post
Excited about the meet how many ppl coming so far? Op maybe a poll is an order. Yes. Sorry cant make it. Maybe not sure yet. Just a thought.
Well, from what I get from this thread, 5 total so far, that's including Homer. I pm'ed a couple other local members, but have not heard anything back so far.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire252fighter View Post
Anyone in here know of a place to get the tacoma muddy around Pittsburgh?
I don't, but I've been told to check out PGHOffroad.com, but I've never been on that sight. I'd imagine that they might have spots listed.