Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pittsburgh Meet & Greet in honor of HomerTaco's visit

Old 03-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #42
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm very much looking forward to this:

That pic makes it look smaller than it is... Sooo good!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #44
Fire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Fire252fighter's Tacoma Gallery
Dude come on now I want to drive there right now
Old 03-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #46
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

these are signature - like cheesesteaks in Philly.

I love local cuisine.
Yeah, they actual now have a few shops in Florida. In a way kinda of sucks, because its always been such a local staple.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #47
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire252fighter View Post
Anyone in here know of a place to get the tacoma muddy around Pittsburgh?
Nothing legal around the city but if you're willing to drive an hour there are a few places. When I get to my computer I'll link ya.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:57 PM   #49
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BoltRacing View Post
Were still on for 6? I'm getting ready to leave soon
It's next wed the 20th
Old 03-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #52
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OMG. I feel like a complete tard for not seeing that. I busted my ass to finish my grille and I was about to leave the house lol I would had to start drinking with someone else. Damn I would have been waiting a long time for u guys to show..
Hey at least it's done right haha.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #54
User 'n at
slvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslvrbullet13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JD
slvrbullet13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Yeah, they actual now have a few shops in Florida. In a way kinda of sucks, because its always been such a local staple.
Nothing beats the original! The others don't compare in my opinion.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #55

Quote:
Serious wth is wrong with me..
Atleast you said something in here before you left. You would of thought we where a bunch of assholes for not showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbullet13 View Post
Nothing beats the original! The others don't compare in my opinion.
True, I just don't want to share LOL.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #56
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm very much looking forward to this:

Dammit Craig...... I want this soo bad
Old 03-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #58
Fire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant futureFire252fighter has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
Fire252fighter's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Were still on for 6? I'm getting ready to leave soon
I would have felt bad.... Wait no I wouldn't cuz you would have been eating a primantis sandwich drinking a beer.... I would have been jealous.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:47 PM   #59
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Dammit Craig...... I want this soo bad
There is always steel city
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #60
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
There is always steel city
Never been but I'm sure its not the same