Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Spring Meet- On road or Off?

Old 02-25-2009, 06:26 AM   #21
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
im down for Both!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #22
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
im down for Both!
Yup yup. Me too!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #23
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Not me! Only off road
lol... I may need a ride...
Old 02-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #24
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this on the green ridge 2 thread also but...

I flew over assateague island today and I thought about meeting up there. I know it's a long drive but we could camp there too. Everyone could have there own site and get a beach pass. Do some fishing bay or ocean side. Could be lots of fun?

I don't have anything wrong with green ridge either though.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #25
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
when are we talking about this happening?? i may, and thats a big possiblity, be able to attend... if we do an offroading weekend....
Old 02-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You got it
sweet
Old 02-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I posted this on the green ridge 2 thread also but...

I flew over assateague island today and I thought about meeting up there. I know it's a long drive but we could camp there too. Everyone could have there own site and get a beach pass. Do some fishing bay or ocean side. Could be lots of fun?

I don't have anything wrong with green ridge either though.
I like AI better because it's hella fuckin close to my house...

PDOPY fishes out there and could be our guide...
Old 03-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #28
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
any more updates???

I'm actually heading to AI this coming weekend with the wifey, hoping to take a spin on their ORV trail and check things out.
I can certainly post what I find out.

Where is GreenRidge? I like the idea of an off road meet, but I live just northeast of Baltimore, so location plays a part in where I can meet.

Plus the the truck is basically stock, and I'm a beginner. So no serious stuff for me... as of yet.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #29
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhartsoc View Post
any more updates???

I'm actually heading to AI this coming weekend with the wifey, hoping to take a spin on their ORV trail and check things out.
I can certainly post what I find out.

Where is GreenRidge? I like the idea of an off road meet, but I live just northeast of Baltimore, so location plays a part in where I can meet.

Plus the the truck is basically stock, and I'm a beginner. So no serious stuff for me... as of yet.
Theres a Meet in OC in May
Old 03-31-2009, 01:50 PM   #30

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ng-signup.html
Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #31

Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that but May is a month away. I can't plan that far out... haha
Plus it doesnt sound like there is any dirt involved

anyone have the 411 on Greenridge? Do you need a buddy to travel their trail like Rausch?
Old 03-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #32

Na, Dude I could race around that place im 2wd. ME and some friends are planning a trip in April for RC, but we really only want trucks that can handle it, as this is going to be our first Ride of the year.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #33

Quote:
yeah it kinda sux when you have stockers @ RC more fun when you can hit the blues and, such....
No thats fine, I dont mind stockers hey man I was one of them, just this trip was already planed. so yeah well have to take these stock boys out!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
Sup guys... USMCBulldog here.... I'm baaaacccckkk!!! When is this next meet? P.S. My screen name will change to Agent 475 shortly (if approved by tcBobdizzle)

Wazz up dude, where have you been.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #37

Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Its understandable... I would hate to be the one that holds the group up... I just wish there was more closer to baltimore, without being illegal
Old 04-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #39

yeah man, let me find out the details, but I wouldnt mind showing you guys around RC. Im a decent leader.