Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Spring Meet- On road or Off?

Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Spring Meet- On road or Off?

So its time to start planning a spring meet. I figured we should open a thread on it. Personally I think it should be an off-road meet at either Green Ridge or Rausch Creek but what do you guys think?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
If I have a 4x4 by then, off road... if still my prerunner, on road...
Old 02-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
If I have a 4x4 by then, off road... if still my prerunner, on road...
That would be awesome.

Edit: I mean having the new truck
Old 02-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
that would be awesome.

Edit: I mean having the new truck
lmao
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Jake View Post
I vote location for Boring, Oregon.

Googled it... 2,797 miles and 42 hours of driving!!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
there is also a boring md
Yea it's called Harwood lol. No just kidding... It's north of Baltimore right?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
Mayor of TW

haha... I'm only about a 15 minute drive from there!!

(I'm in baltimore right now...)
Old 02-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
How legal is Greenridge?
How much trails are there and what are they like?

You guys can go wheeling on April 4th - atleast I'll be able to meet some of you. I'll be staffing a Wheelin 101 event that day. You guys are welcome to join us. There is limited space available (10 spots left I think) and it is for the beginners & newbies (if that floats your boat).

Curious about Greenridge legalities - if someone wants to guide a group from our club someday.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
How legal is Greenridge?
How much trails are there and what are they like?

You guys can go wheeling on April 4th - atleast I'll be able to meet some of you. I'll be staffing a Wheelin 101 event that day. You guys are welcome to join us. There is limited space available (10 spots left I think) and it is for the beginners & newbies (if that floats your boat).

Curious about Greenridge legalities - if someone wants to guide a group from our club someday.
There is one trail that is 18 miles long.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:51 AM   #13
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Since I haven't been able to make any of the last 3 meets, I will keep an eye on the thread and let you know as whatever date you choose gets closer, if I can make it.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #14
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Im down for an on road/off road trip
Old 02-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
A deff off road, I guess sittin in a parking lot is cool, but I am the type that likes to be allways moving, My vote is for Rousch Or Greenridge, that way I would just bring my tent and do the camping thing for a weekend.
X2 a camping trip would be cool
Old 02-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #17

Quote:
You would fare well, in your current set up @ Greenridge
Yea greenridge isnt a hard wheelin place, Just a cool place to meet up.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
There is one trail that is 18 miles long.
Ok...found this:
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclan...idgetrails.asp

It's legal - which is good to know, but looks like you're supposed to have some sort of pass?

How do you get this and how much is it? Do they have a daily pass?
ORV's must have a Department of Natural Resources (DNR) identification tag displayed prominently on the left front portion of the vehicle.
1. A registration service fee is required that covers a calendar year period. The DNR statewide registration may be obtained at Maryland DNR Regional Service Centers or at State Forest offices that have designated ORV trails.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup, camping thing would be good and, would be better at Greenridge, for one lots more to do at Greenrige, the river is right there, so one day could be wheelin and, one day could be fishing
I like that idea too
Old 02-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #20
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates?