Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Old 03-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #21
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Just booked my room. You guys better be bringing the women or Mary is going to be very mad all weekend.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #22
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Just booked my room. You guys better be bringing the women or Mary is going to be very mad all weekend.
But,we all did,except for you.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #23
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
But,we all did,except for you.
She had wedding crap to do. She said she would only come if the other girls would be there.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #24
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
She had wedding crap to do. She said she would only come if the other girls would be there.
I know, just screwin with you.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #25
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Just booked a room. The wife and I need this bad. Can't wait
Old 03-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #27
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
whats all this room booking..camping is half the fun guys....lol
Not so much with the wives
Old 03-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #28
Ancient or so i'm told

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Just booked a room. The wife and I need this bad. Can't wait
Scott,did you book it through the Rausch Creek site?
We all stay at the Comfort Inn and if you go through the link on the Rausch site it's half price.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #29
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The wife and i used to camp all the time. We haven't had a getaway in atleast 10 years since we have two teenagers. It's will be alot easier on her as we have a family trip the following weekend. Glad to hear there will be other wife's/ girlfriends. This is my first real Toyota meet and will be taking it easy. I look forward to seeing some real trail rigs in action. We definitely want to convoy.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Scott,did you book it through the Rausch Creek site?
We all stay at the Comfort Inn and if you go through the link on the Rausch site it's half price.
I did the Comfort inn. What rate did you guys get ? I could do over
Old 03-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #31

I click the link and it says Account suspended ??????
Old 03-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #32
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
I did the Comfort inn. What rate did you guys get ? I could do over
It's 65 a night. Looks like there's a problem with the RC website.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #33
Ancient or so i'm told

Beat me to it.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #34
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
There's a problem with the Rausch website. They just posted on Facebook that they are working on it.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #35

I'll keep an eye on it and redo when its fixed. That's a great price. Thanks for the heads up. AAA price is $113 a night. Oh yeah, Eric I have a MARY also.....lol
Old 03-20-2013, 04:37 AM   #36
Ancient or so i'm told

morning bump!
Come on guys,we need more shiny trucks!
Old 03-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #37

Got the reservation squared away
Old 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #38
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds tempting, might replace my annual Albany trip.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:28 AM   #39
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
So you guys head down Thursday and wheel Fri-Sat then head home Sunday? I put it on the calendar, we'll see as it gets closer if I can make it.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #40
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
So you guys head down Thursday and wheel Fri-Sat then head home Sunday? I put it on the calendar, we'll see as it gets closer if I can make it.
Yup that's the plan . Hope you can make it .