Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Old 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #481
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Any of you guys coming down have a meter for the cb?
I've got a cheap one, i used it on my cb when i first got it and you guys know how good my cb works.
Old 07-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #482
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
I've got a cheap one, i used it on my cb when i first got it and you guys know how good my cb works.
Come again?
Old 07-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #483
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Come again?
swr meter or are you picking on my grammer
Old 07-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #484
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
swr meter or are you picking on my grammer
Picking on *garble* radio
Old 07-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #485
Ancient or so i'm told

Quote:
Picking on *garble* radio
I grounded the antenna,so hopefully it works.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #486

Quote:
I grounded the antenna,so hopefully it works.
What corner of the truck are you gonna smash this time? It seems every time we go wheeling you're replacing a tail light or a transfer case
Old 07-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #487
Ancient or so i'm told

Quote:
What corner of the truck are you gonna smash this time? It seems every time we go wheeling you're replacing a tail light or a transfer case
Hopefully none of them and i have a spare transfer case but it has a few holes in it.
Are you caravaning down with us?
Old 07-22-2013, 05:58 PM   #488
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Any of you guys coming down have a meter for the cb?
Could use one myself. Wish I could help. Would be nice to pick up better while caravanin. I may break down and buy one and bring it. Something to do during downtime if the mood isn't right.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #489
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Rob, how about day and nighttime temperatures. Still hot as hell here. Your already there huh ? Thx
Old 07-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #490
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Hey Rob, how about day and nighttime temperatures. Still hot as hell here. Your already there huh ? Thx
Weather channel says 75 and 76 Friday and Saturday. And mostly sunny.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #491
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
NOOOOO!!!! You just brought the rath of the rausch curse monsoons will hit while we are there now
Old 07-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #492
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
NOOOOO!!!! You just brought the rath of the rausch curse monsoons will hit while we are there now
It was gonna happen anyway.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #493
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Oh well . I bet there will still be more traction down there then up here .
Old 07-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #494
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Oh well . I bet there will still be more traction down there then up here .
I don't know we've been getting some nasty storms lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
It was gonna happen anyway.
This is true
Old 07-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #495
Ct03si is on a distinguished road
Air Force: vehicle maintenance
Ct03si's Tacoma Gallery
god I wish I found this thread sooner, I have been looking for a group to go camping with as I haven't been in over 10 years or so, and being able to play with my new ( to me) taco is a huge plus. don't have the ability to take the time this close tho.....
Old 07-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #496
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Interesting...so this is how you get Ant to move and actually do something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Apparently!

oh damn! you go home sick today to work on that?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #497

Quote:
Hopefully none of them and i have a spare transfer case but it has a few holes in it.
Are you caravaning down with us?
Lol!

And yes sir I am!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Nice!!!!...hey Eric, what time do you plan on getting on the road Thurs morn ?
Old 07-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #499

Give me a time and location and we will meet you guys Thursday morning
Old 07-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #500
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Nice!!!!...hey Eric, what time do you plan on getting on the road Thurs morn ?
Prob hit the road between 9 and 10.