Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Old 03-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #41
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I know the minimum requirements, but how realistic requirements for armor on greens? I.e. will I really need sliders, skids, etc..
Old 03-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #42
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I know the minimum requirements, but how realistic requirements for armor on greens? I.e. will I really need sliders, skids, etc..
The greens are like doing the ri spot . With a few sections like the rock hill in ri.
If you can get sliders by then it will help .
Old 03-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #43
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
I only had sliders and a bumper last year. I do not remember bouncing my undercarriage off anything. We did mostly greens with a few blues.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #44
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can do greens and even some blues with a stock truck if you pay attention, take bypasses for the harder stuff, and in general are careful.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #45
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Was about to buy sliders a few weeks ago, but used the money for some wedding deposit nonsense. Vagina, story old as time...

Should have a set by then, but that will likely be the extent of the armor.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #46
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. Was about to buy sliders a few weeks ago, but used the money for some wedding deposit nonsense. Vagina, story old as time...

You will be fine. Rob and Denis had their trail limos out there so there is plenty of space.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #47
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking greens for me......wish to get a locker by then. Will see
Old 03-20-2013, 09:41 AM   #48
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
I'm thinking greens for me......wish to get a locker by then. Will see
I think most of us will be running greens, we still have to drive our trucks all the way back home.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:01 AM   #49
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes. I'm driving back to Lancaster, Pa the following week with the family doing the Hershey thing.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #50
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. I'm driving back to Lancaster, Pa the following week with the family doing the Hershey thing.
Rob continued on to Hershey with the family last year.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #52

Do you guys use CB radio's at Rausch ? Would be good for the convoy too i guess. Should i put it on my list ?
Old 03-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #53
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you guys use CB radio's at Rausch ? Would be good for the convoy too i guess. Should i put it on my list ?
Yup we use it for the whole trip . Add it to the never ending list
Old 03-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Yup we use it for the whole trip . Add it to the never ending list
Ha....never ending is right. Been looking at lockers on line all day. Lots of little things still to do
Old 03-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #55

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Cb's are cheap anyways.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #56
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You welding them on or bolting ???....When your ready ,a quick PM and I will price them for you.....
Old 03-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #57
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha....never ending is right. Been looking at lockers on line all day. Lots of little things still to do
Scott,which ones are you looking at?

Quote:
Cb's are cheap anyways.
But lockers are not.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #59

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
You welding them on or bolting ???....When your ready ,a quick PM and I will price them for you.....
Likely welded, unless the TG bolt ons for 1st gens use mostly existing holes.

Thanks, will do
Old 03-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Scott,which ones are you looking at?

But lockers are not.
I guess i have two choices ARB or trying to find a used axle off a "Off road " and doing a oem type setup. IDK. Dont fully understand the ARB setup as i guess i need to run air and whatnot. I know i can install myself so just trying to find options and committing (pros and cons with future in mind, gonna be a daily driver for a while). I bought a base model cause my back was against the wall and needed to drive away from the dealer in a new vehicle that day and thats all they had. I traded in a Dodge Ram with the little V8 that had a cracked head. I crawled to the dealer that day. They didnt know nothin. Got Kelly blue book for it at 100k. Long story....... I saw something i think was called powertrax, its cheaper and suppose to be easy install an alternative but not much talk in here about it. Probably not as good. I figure gear down a little too while im at it.