Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Old 08-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #721
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
It would've just been a wet ride home it was deep but not too bad I just got some stones in my rotor and had to tear it apart

I avoid mud cause it gets all over me when I strap down to the trailer. Plus then I hae to pressure wash the rig.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:00 AM   #722
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So that you can watch instead of getting wet
I've tried it once.... did not work out so well haha
Old 08-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #723
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Quote:
You guys didn't go through the deep one *cough* *cough* *cough* pussies *cough* *cough*

I did the 5' hole on the way back. That was absolutely terrifying. I've had bad experiences with deep water before....

My truck floated in NJ as it sucked water into my transmission and fucked my warranty, resale value, and overall cabin smell deeeeeep in the ass
Old 08-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #724
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/ZnUKyMhECss
Old 08-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #726
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Rob. This editing software is pretty cool. Def need to mess around with it more and figure out some stuff.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #727
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Thanks Rob. This editing software is pretty cool. Def need to mess around with it more and figure out some stuff.
What software are you using?
Old 08-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #729
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
What software are you using?
Cyberpunk power director 11
Old 08-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #730
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Someone recorded me going up a hill with a rut in it. Who was it?
Old 08-13-2013, 07:49 PM   #731
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
got it right here kevin, sorry about the crappy iphone quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmAJPlFQQU

here is mojos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LmR92cbBM
Old 08-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #732
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody gonna be at Rausch Saturday the 17th ? Looking for a buddy to hit the green trails after lunch for a couple hours before driving back to R.I.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #733
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. That's great
Old 09-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #734
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving this because the guy who broke his arm on the tree made tosh.o last night.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #735
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Reviving this because the guy who broke his arm on the tree made tosh.o last night.
Stupidity will make you famous!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #737
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/4UTSWgBijoU

For your viewing pleasure lol
Old 09-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #739
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
http://youtu.be/4UTSWgBijoU

For your viewing pleasure lol
You rule! "It's not a boat."