Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28

Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #81
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
For the people camping, what's the Rausch site like? I would prefer to use my Hennessy hammock so I don't have to worry about uneven ground. Are there trees there to tie it to?
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #82
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
For the people camping, what's the Rausch site like? I would prefer to use my Hennessy hammock so I don't have to worry about uneven ground. Are there trees there to tie it to?
Depends on where you get a spot. I would say bring it but don't count on being able to use it to be on the safe side.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #84
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a ground tent too, but the hammock is sooooooo much better. I'll bring both i suppose. I wonder how the primitive sites are at the campground you posted rob. $30/night isn't bad to bee able to shower every morning. I sent them an email asking about them, waiting to hear back.

I'm also trying to get at least one of my buddies to go, so we may end up at a regular campsite anyways.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #86
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #87
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #90

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
I'm in!
You going to hit the high speed trails at Raush and break some more stuff in your truck with your dome like this past weekend?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #91
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm in.

Here are two from this past Saturday:

Trail 23 (blue)

Trail 10A (blue)?

Got hung up on the frame & Anthony (PSU Taco85) had to winch me out.

Looking forward to spending the day with you guys again!
Hey Craig, you can follow me this year.

NTC's 11t Annual Northeast Takeover July 25-28-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367281718.812445.jpg
Old 04-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #93
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got the 4.56 gears & ARB lockers for the front & rear bought & paid for.

By this meet I'll be on 315/75r16's

Bring it.
Good because i want to try some harder trails
Old 04-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #94

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Did you not just break your truck a few weeks ago?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #95
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you not just break your truck a few weeks ago?
yup i did but its better for now .
Old 04-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #96
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You going to hit the high speed trails at Raush and break some more stuff in your truck with your dome like this past weekend?
Oh hell yes!

But not really. I wanna try some blues this time!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #97
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got the 4.56 gears & ARB lockers for the front & rear bought & paid for.

By this meet I'll be on 315/75r16's

Bring it.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
He's back!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #98
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
In!
Old 04-30-2013, 02:15 AM   #99
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
This is after moab so I'm down for some purple and blacks
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 AM   #100
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
This is after moab so I'm down for some purple and blacks
About time.