LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

1st gen vs. 2nd gen (pros/cons etc.)

Old 03-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen vs. 2nd gen (pros/cons etc.)

just curious to see what peoples opinions are. if you know me which most of you dont, i dont own a tacoma. im currently shopping for one but havent found the one for me yet. ive found some 2nd gens and some first gens and i just was wondering what the major differences were. mainly off road capabilities. let me know

thanks, tico
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
just curious to see what peoples opinions are. if you know me which most of you dont, i dont own a tacoma. im currently shopping for one but havent found the one for me yet. ive found some 2nd gens and some first gens and i just was wondering what the major differences were. mainly off road capabilities. let me know

thanks, tico
Loved my 95 1st gen enough to keep it until I had a family and needed 4 doors. Finally sold it in 2011.

IMO there isn't too much of a difference between the gen 1 and 2. From what I've seen the big design changes mechanically and structurally) were in 94/95 and then again in 04/05.