Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Nh get together?

Old 05-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
is there gonna be any trail rides, or just a bunch of drunk, dumb rednecks? oh and if the state was going to have an enema, i think rumney would be hole they'd pierce.
Dam it man..screen cleaning in Dova'....Why don't you say what you REALLY mean ...

Jeep event with Toyotas trying to Spruce it up...

They have been cutting trails on property since snow left ( even before considering ) and YES..there will be MUD but supposedly just on one course, then a rock crawling section plus vendor areas with a little bit of everything, including this one..

http://www.autospanh.com/

A friend just starting up BUT knows his stuff ...

And I did leave out the small animal "petting areas"....We have Rhode Island and southern Mass. guys reading this too....
Old 05-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #22
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Dam it man..screen cleaning in Dova'....Why don't you say what you REALLY mean ...

Jeep event with Toyotas trying to Spruce it up...

They have been cutting trails on property since snow left ( even before considering ) and YES..there will be MUD but supposedly just on one course, then a rock crawling section plus vendor areas with a little bit of everything, including this one..

http://www.autospanh.com/

A friend just starting up BUT knows his stuff ...
hmm... any idea if the trails will ruin our trucks?
Old 05-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm... any idea if the trails will ruin our trucks?
3 miles of "trails" so I would say class 6 friendly if not just gravel road surfaces...some might need a little thought but you are talking general public here and nothing was said of signing waivers .....

If my old 2002 can do it ,your spring chicken 2nd gen can too...
Old 05-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #24
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping to check some vendors, get some goat milk soap for my wife, and spend the bulk of my time finding out what my truck can or can't do. If its drunk rednecks I'm outta there.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #25

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
I'm hoping to check some vendors, get some goat milk soap for my wife, and spend the bulk of my time finding out what my truck can or can't do. If its drunk rednecks I'm outta there.
Hopefully it is a GOOD EVENT...too many sponsors too piss off if not;

PLUS;

BBear will be up there with his Wheeling For The Lost booth, Northeast

Overlanders has a booth and Bournival is giving/raffling off that NEW

JEEP...

Hopefully the rain leaves them alone...
Old 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #26
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

PLUS;

JEEP...

what times it start? me and the wife get out of work at 7am and could shoot over for a bit before we head home...
Old 05-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #27

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what times it start? me and the wife get out of work at 7am and could shoot over for a bit before we head home...
Gates open at 9 am....

Events run from 10 am till 5 pm...

Show & Shine judges at 4 pm

Unless Berubes "spins" my CB repair out real quick, I won't see Backwoods until 10-11 AM....
Old 05-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

PLUS;

JEEP...

I'm hoping it pours.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #29

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm hoping it pours.
NOW cut it out...big event for both Backwoods and re-upstart NCRS..

They both could use a GOOD DAY ....

BUT IF IT DOES, my furthest destination will be Bow , NH
Old 05-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #30

Quote:
NOW cut it out...big event for both Backwoods and re-upstart NCRS..

They both could use a GOOD DAY ....

BUT IF IT DOES, my furthest destination will be Bow , NH
LOL! I think I'll head out of Dover a little after 7. Its a bit of a haul up 16 but I might go check on that trail up near Wakefield on the way
Looking forward to seeing some local wheelers and local shops. My go to guy is in Maine.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #31

There are three benefits in my humble opinion to rain: Jeep guys get wet, mud (I'm a fan), and if it rains hard enough my truck will look clean and I can enter the show&shine!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #32
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I will sub over here . I'm in nh almost every weekend in the summer . Starting to look at houses in the Derry area now. I will be in Dover next weekend for a engagement party or something with the old ladie .
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I will sub over here . I'm in nh almost every weekend in the summer . Starting to look at houses in the Derry area now. I will be in Dover next weekend for a engagement party or something with the old ladie .
Property taxes can be a bitch depending on where you buy, but that's the worst of it.

If you get bored next weekend gimme a shout and you can sneak out for a beer
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #34
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Property taxes can be a bitch depending on where you buy, but that's the worst of it.

Ya I know all about the property tax . But it's worth it to get out of mass again . I lived in concord for 4 years then moved back down to mass like a idiot.
Beer sounds good I will let know .
Old 05-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #35

I hate my wife's job. She just got put back on shift for the weekend. I'm out for topless
Old 05-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #36

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Quote:

I will double that beer invite...give us a time you NEED to get away....

Maybe the New Irish place ,on 4th street ;Caras Irish Pub & Restaurant
Good food and GREAT beer selection..

Or Kellys Row, both excellent ....

John, If you move to Derry....Very good Toyota/Lexus Tech has a garage there...just ask Denis...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #37

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

John, If you move to Derry....Very good Toyota/Lexus Tech has a garage there...just ask Denis...
If you guys end up doing this count me in
Old 05-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #38

Quote:

The new Barley Pub has the best beer, and the hippies have been chased away.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #39
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I will check with the women to see what restaurant we are going to . I do know that it starts at 7pm so ill let u guys know .
Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #40
Hartford is on a distinguished road
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody here from the Newport/Croydon area. Been working down here in newport during the week. A couple times after work I have taken a trail from coydon, that runs along the eastern edge of corbin park, up to grantham. Saw a few signs that called it class six. Fun slow ride that takes a couple hours.

Wondering if anyone knew any other trails in this area?