Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Nh get together?

Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
fishbomb is on a distinguished road
fishbomb's Tacoma Gallery
Nh get together?

Anyone planning a get together, meet and greet in nh?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbomb View Post
Anyone planning a get together, meet and greet in nh?
Where are you? I'm up in dirty Dover.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Yo, DOVA

Watch the New England and Maine threads for info..

I am in DOVA also....south side..a few Class 6's near me but snow melt has the M.U.D.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #4
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Yo, DOVA

Watch the New England and Maine threads for info..

I am in DOVA also....south side..a few Class 6's near me but snow melt has the M.U.D.
South as in headed to Eliot, or down by the point?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #5
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
South as in headed to Eliot, or down by the point?
Down by the point, a couple of OLDE Class 6's lead you to the nature walks out on the Bay....Walking distance to 3 schools and a stones throw away from soccer fields
Old 04-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #6

We need to go exploring. The best wheeling I had in Eliot got blocked off for a nature conservation.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #7
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
we oughta do a buffalo wild wings meet, greet, have a brew
Old 04-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Where are you?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #9

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I just posted this in "Wheeling " section BUT it is right here in Rumney.......no excuse folks...

http://www.backwoodsfarmnh.com/go-topless-day-2013

We show enough Yotas and the Jeeps will have to notice us ....

Yotalover, "IF" weather holds true I will be out one day this weekend "treking" local 6's close to the house; Dover south and Madbury ..
Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #10

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

We need to find a date you are NOT WORKING....BWW was great last time ..beer is a little high BUT food was great...
Old 04-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #11

Quote:
I just posted this in "Wheeling " section BUT it is right here in Rumney.......no excuse folks...

We show enough Yotas and the Jeeps will have to notice us ....

Yotalover, "IF" weather holds true I will be out one day this weekend "treking" local 6's close to the house; Dover south and Madbury ..
Let me know. I've got my son in the mornings because my wife works Fri and Sat 3rd shift. But he's pretty happy kicking it in the throne I've got for him.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #12

Emilienekanov (sp) should be headed our way in the next few weeks on his way north. We're going to hit up Wild Willys in Rochester for a burger, then hopefully spend a little time on the trail. No date set or specific trail planned, just want to get a feel for who is interested and where they'd want to wheel. I was thinking about that snowmobile trail that runs next to the lake just before the first set of lights up near Wakefield. I've been part way down it, but no idea where it goes or how far.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #13

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=snoope;6781904]I just posted this in "Wheeling " section BUT it is right here in Rumney.......no excuse folks...

We show UP with enough Yotas and the Jeeps will have to notice us .... !!!

This Saturday People.....
Old 05-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #14

[QUOTE=snoope;6850822]
Quote:

I'm thinking on it. Gonna have to beg the wife and find a babysitter.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:10 PM   #15
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are you?
New London. we should put something together for the next couple of weeks.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #16

Quote:
New London. we should put something together for the next couple of weeks.
I like where your head is at. I'll pm you a few weekends I have free.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:50 AM   #17

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like where your head is at. I'll pm you a few weekends I have free.
sounds good man.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #18

[QUOTE=snoope;6850822]
Quote:

85% sure I've got the green light from momma to go, her work schedule got shifted. Wanna meet up in Dover and drive up?
Old 05-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #19

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=YOTA LOVER;6866237]
Quote:

85% sure I've got the green light from momma to go, her work schedule got shifted. Wanna meet up in Dover and drive up?
Sorry, I have to STOP at Berubes on my way up...my "Office CB" is giving me FITS....Squelch and RF Gain buttons are being lil bit@hes... hopefully I can get in & out of there without spending big $$$ ..or even worse..I have to send it out to NY for Magnum to fix it $$$$$$$$..

I will PM my cell and if something changes or we get lucky with Berubes,maybe meet up after the Bow/Concord area...The Taco will be CB less..as the spare is "on hold" till the BIG one gets repaired...
Old 05-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #20

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry, I have to STOP at Berubes on my way up...my "Office CB" is giving me FITS....Squelch and RF Gain buttons are being lil bit@hes... hopefully I can get in & out of there without spending big $$$ ..or even worse..I have to send it out to NY for Magnum to fix it $$$$$$$$..

I will PM my cell and if something changes or we get lucky with Berubes,maybe meet up after the Bow/Concord area...The Taco will be CB less..as the spare is "on hold" till the BIG one gets repaired...
is there gonna be any trail rides, or just a bunch of drunk, dumb rednecks? oh and if the state was going to have an enema, i think rumney would be hole they'd pierce.