Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

SNJ pine barren camping/ kayaking meet

Old 04-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #21
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffDr4gon View Post
Damn, that's my weekend to work. What kind of fishing can you get into at this spot? Just curious for the next time.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
sound about right. joys of a prerunner and shitty tires on the truck. lucky i have better tire now so dont get stuck......as much

not really sure you would need to ask doyb or ant they are the locals

sweet added you to the list

The list

1. Kyle (kjf216) +?friends
2. Ant (PSUtaco85)
3. (bardicstorm)
Make that Roger (Bardicstorm) +1

Question though, do the permits cover per car, per tent, or per person?
Old 04-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #23
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Make that Roger (Bardicstorm) +1

Question though, do the permits cover per car, per tent, or per person?
Per person per night
Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #25
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Per person per night
Cool. Wasn't sure.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #26
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
damnit...i wanted to get out there for the last 2yrs...may 4th ill be wheeling with a club in the catskills though
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Pffft. Camping here is way better than any cat
yea come on we can add your truck to the subed truck list lol
Old 04-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #27
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
so anyone else coming?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
these are awesome trails ive been wanting my 35's to try an keep up with the jeeps boys...and its private land thats hard to get on so im going.....we gotta do a pine run sometime soon after this though
i have another 3 day weekend on the 17th-19th i could prob do another one than
Old 04-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #30
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
quit eating you popcorn and say your coming me need yummy critters to eat.

I'm goin to try and come. I'm getting ready to go away for 6-8 weeks for my capt. License so money and time very tight. I got a $3000.00 hotel bill coming up
Old 04-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #31
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
I'm goin to try and come. I'm getting ready to go away for 6-8 weeks for my capt. License so money and time very tight. I got a $3000.00 hotel bill coming up
shiiiit check craigslist for a cheap camper.. atleast you can sell it when youre done with it. $3k on hotels is crazy
Old 04-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #32
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
shiiiit check craigslist for a cheap camper.. atleast you can sell it when youre done with it. $3k on hotels is crazy
Lol I thought about it. Found out I need a place to lay charts out. Plus I guess most guys going to school stay at this place. Crazy! All said and done its prolly around 8-10 grand
Old 04-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #33
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol I thought about it. Found out I need a place to lay charts out. Plus I guess most guys going to school stay at this place. Crazy! All said and done its prolly around 8-10 grand
holy shit
Old 04-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #34
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are you going to get you're captains license?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #35
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
atleast you can make more money once you get that. if you can fit in the camping trip it would deff be more fun with you there.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:48 AM   #36
If it flies it dies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Where are you going to get you're captains license?

Cmti down in hayes, va. I go down get all of my shit done at once then just have to get the time in. I'm ready for my 100t now
Old 04-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #37
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
bump for more ppl
Old 04-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #38

I'm taking the Friday off from work, so I could potentially pick up permits as well if Anthony can't make it in time. (Provided I can find the station)
Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #39
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
I'm taking the Friday off from work, so I could potentially pick up permits as well if Anthony can't make it in time. (Provided I can find the station)
You should plan on it, Anthony is not so good at making it places on time.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #40
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You should plan on it, Anthony is not so good at making it places on time.
True story. Then when you ask for directions he will tell you, just folow the road