Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

SNJ pine barren camping/ kayaking meet

Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #41
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
I'm taking the Friday off from work, so I could potentially pick up permits as well if Anthony can't make it in time. (Provided I can find the station)
I will look it up when I get home and send you the address. I would go but I'm cheap I like $3 a night better than $5 a night lol
Old 04-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #42
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
I will look it up when I get home and send you the address. I would go but I'm cheap I like $3 a night better than $5 a night lol
No worries. Do we know what time they close?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #43
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No worries. Do we know what time they close?
I think something like 4 pm
Old 04-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #44
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get in on one of these trips with you guys. I've got my ARE shell and two good tents and camping gear but still searching for the kayak.

Roger, how'd your lift install go?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #45
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
I'd love to get in on one of these trips with you guys. I've got my ARE shell and two good tents and camping gear but still searching for the kayak.

you could always rent one for the trip we normally only kayak one day. if you want let me know and i will pm you a link to the local rentals
Old 04-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #46
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post

Good. See my gallery. Wheels and tires next weekend.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #47
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
i have a family function that weekend. i would love to do a pine barren trip soon with a bunch of trucks. was just down there on sunday and had a blast.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #48
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In for a maybe. Would anyone care if I brought my girl?
Lolol , great question roger
Old 04-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #49

So, what? No one else wants to go? I'm going to see if I can pick up a couple kayaks this weekend. If not, might have to rent.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #50
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, what? No one else wants to go? I'm going to see if I can pick up a couple kayaks this weekend. If not, might have to rent.

No one will prob say yes or no till next week some time. I have a few friends interested but no one has committed yet
Old 04-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #51
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
bump camping next weekend. where is everyone hiding?
Old 04-26-2013, 10:45 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
bump camping next weekend. where is everyone hiding?
Too much drama, and now, too many NJ forum topics
Old 04-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #53
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Too much drama, and now, too many NJ forum topics
Guess it just means we won't have to deal with idiots this trip lol
Old 04-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #54
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #55
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like we should have nice weather for this trip
Old 04-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #56
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
well you are now to expect severe weather ^^^^^
Old 04-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #57
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You should plan on it, Anthony is not so good at making it places on time.
See VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Doesn't look good for me this weekend. Having to fill in for the boss so I def won't get off in time Friday to get permits. I may be able to hang out Saturday and camp that night
Old 04-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #58
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
well you are now to expect severe weather ^^^^^
So this means you will be coming since you love standing in the rain all night
Quote:
Doesn't look good for me this weekend. Having to fill in for the boss so I def won't get off in time Friday to get permits. I may be able to hang out Saturday and camp that night

Starting to look like just me and roger are camping and ant and nj636 will be swinging by. Seriously no one else wants/ can camp? I'm done make meets every time they turn in the this lol. Its a good thing I wanted to camp no matter what.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #59
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey at least I tell youz guyz up front , admitting you have a problem is the first step
You are improving, you gave multiple day notice this time. Much better than the couple of hours of notice last time.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #60
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You are improving, you gave multiple day notice this time. Much better than the couple of hours of notice last time.
Notice last time? Didn't he leave some one to fend for himself In BC that resulted in the poor kid getting lost stuck and sitting around for hours lol