Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #2043
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Vitamix FTMW
I got me one..... and loving this f*ucking thing..... this shit is the truth
hahaha my dad has one. makes fruit smoothies and protein shakes but thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I don't think you can multiquote on the iPhone with tapatalk or the mobile TW browser, at least I haven't figured out to. I have to use the full website on the iPhone in order to multiquote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I just read this with your voice in my head...

we've heard him say that too much lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
My phone on the full site works just like you're on the computer, just hit the multiquote buttons, you have the iPhone5?

I just use the regular site on my iphone but I havent figured out how to post pictures while i'm on my phone. anyone care to share how to do that?
Old 07-20-2013, 04:45 AM   #2044
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
hahaha my dad has one. makes fruit smoothies and protein shakes but thats about it.

I just use the regular site on my iphone but I havent figured out how to post pictures while i'm on my phone. anyone care to share how to do that?
I just post to live and then copy and paste the url. The only thing is it a bitch trying to get it to copy and paste the complete url from the Iphone and the same with the ipad but it does work. What I noticed just recently is I can't view any videos posted, it used to work now you click on the video and it goes to a black screen.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #2045
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
I just post to live and then copy and paste the url. The only thing is it a bitch trying to get it to copy and paste the complete url from the Iphone and the same with the ipad but it does work. What I noticed just recently is I can't view any videos posted, it used to work now you click on the video and it goes to a black screen.
It's a lot easier to use Photobucket. They have a nice iOS app and you can get the [IMG] url from the app to paste it right into your post.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:22 AM   #2046
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
It's a lot easier to use Photobucket. They have a nice iOS app and you can get the [IMG] url from the app to paste it right into your post.
I have been meaning to set up a photo bucket account I will have to give it a try, thanks.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #2048
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
due tell
as the other here might not be as nerdy as some
Old 07-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #2049
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
due tell
as the other here might not be as nerdy as some
Download app, use app. It's pretty straight forward.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #2052
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
He just finished Brads sliders around 10 lmfao
He got them done! Brad's gonna have to sleep in Steve's tent...
Old 07-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #2053
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Good guy Anthony! Got it done. BRad will be tired tonight but it will be totally worth it when he wakes up tomorrow and sees those slick ass sliders on his rig!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #2055
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Good guy Anthony! Got it done. BRad will be tired tonight but it will be totally worth it when he wakes up tomorrow and sees those crooked ass sliders on his rig!
FIFY
Old 07-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #2056
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Good guy Anthony! Got it done. BRad will be tired tonight but it will be totally worth it when he wakes up tomorrow and sees those slick ass sliders on his rig!
haha just woke up not too long ago, long drive but totally worth it. Thanks again Ant!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:01 AM   #2057
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Beer goggles make everything look straight. He just needs to drink a little before looking at his truck
Old 07-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #2058

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
haha just woke up not too long ago, long drive but totally worth it. Thanks again Ant!
How did they turn out?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #2059
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
How did they turn out?
turned out great! angled it slightly upward. I will take a pic later this afternoon when I have a chance
Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #2060
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery

Products Discussed in this Thread