Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #2261
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
dont mind if i do Kevin by the way your truck is my phone background cuz Ants truck was a POS when i got there so we cant be having that
I had a feeling j00 were gay for Kevin and Ant
Old 07-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #2262
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a feeling that j00 had a feeling about me having a crush on they trucks and not j00 truck cuz j00 truck is GEHHYYYYYY
you talk worse than BGR
Old 07-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #2263
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
wild rides on hurley pond
Never heard of it. What do they build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hey josh, do you have a spanner wrench for the fox coilovers?
A set of spanner wrenches. You are better off buying your own set though. Mine are almost broken. 700lb springs make them really hard to adjust
Old 07-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #2264
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Another reason toyo tech lifts rock
I use their spanners for my pos kings
Work perfect
Old 07-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #2265
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Another reason toyo tech lifts rock
I use their spanners for my pos kings
Work perfect
You're kings are better then my POS Eibachs with the 5100s they are saging a little.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #2266
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
I have eibachs, no issues here
They are not bad and they have held up to some abuse, but I am working on my third year with them and they now have some miles on them it seem I am starting to sit a little low in the front and the tires are staring to rub more the normally. I did sit a little nose low from the beginning because I didn't want to run the spacers Toytec recommended for the DC.
Old 07-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #2267
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
he hurt my last feeling
great my truck will look like this when I come see you / \

Quote:
dont mind if i do Kevin by the way your truck is my phone background cuz Ants truck was a POS when i got there so we cant be having that
bootleg pics of my truck are out!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Never heard of it. What do they build?
mostly drag cars
Old 07-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #2268
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
soo I went to the car wash.... $4 to the radiator and I think we'll be alright
Old 07-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #2269

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
soo I went to the car wash.... $4 to the radiator and I think we'll be alright
Did the temp drop any?
Old 07-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #2270
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Did the temp drop any?
A little but Ill find out for sure Friday when I head to rausch, if it doesn't work I'll just flush coolant and put new in... I may anyway
Old 07-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #2271

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
you overheating?
Not quite but it's not normal temps either
Old 07-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #2272
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what was the last thing you did to it before it started acting up..

anyone watching Eldora?
Old 07-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #2273
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A little but Ill find out for sure Friday when I head to rausch, if it doesn't work I'll just flush coolant and put new in... I may anyway
Mine has been running higher than last summer and I haven't been using the AC. Stock coolant at 130k

When you get ready do drain and flush yours, let me know. I help you, you help me
Old 07-24-2013, 07:05 PM   #2274
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Mine has been running higher than last summer and I haven't been using the AC. Stock coolant at 130k

When you get ready do drain and flush yours, let me know. I help you, you help me
145k on factory coolant still looks great and sampled fine.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #2275
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
check your fan clutch?
Old 07-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #2276
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
mine runs between 185 and 200 normally according to the ultraguage. That 15* temp variation doesn't even show up on the needle on the dash, it stays right in the middle all the time.

I had it up to 215 or so out in moab winding it out to 4k rpm crawling up the rocks
the idiot gauge does nothing until its overheating. ultra-gauge is the way to go for sure. I have one in my civic.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #2278
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Caught a baby bass today 2 pounds she was tiny
That's what she said
Old 07-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #2280
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'd like those Dakars but I have no TSB to trade him...

I gave away my spare stock leafs to another member two weeks ago cause he snapped one.
JLink has my old leafs but they're 3-leaf, not TSB

Products Discussed in this Thread