Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2013, 04:51 AM   #2262
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
where?
wild rides on hurley pond
Old 07-24-2013, 04:55 AM   #2263
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Its a Monster coma build thread thing j00 wouldnt understand

Just saw World War Z very good recommend seeing it
like I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
Ant signed in under hsenoff's account?

Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #2264
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
just passed by a certain members tire shop in denville
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #2265
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy shit
This might be your furthest road trip yo date
Im sure ur in a cab tho
Old 07-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #2266
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and you dont stop to say hi
Old 07-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #2267
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
Dave you were better off
He is from south jersey = no respect or manners
Old 07-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #2268
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Holy shit
This might be your furthest road trip yo date
Im sure ur in a cab tho
for sure, almost made it out of the state that would be a first

Quote:
convoy so it wasn't an option, I'll bring my truck next time!
Quote:
DB
gfy
Quote:
Dave you were better off
He is from south jersey = no respect or manners
^^^^THIS^^^^^
Old 07-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #2269
BIG DADDY

Quote:
for sure, almost made it out of the state that would be a first

convoy so it wasn't an option, I'll bring my truck next time!

gfy

^^^^THIS^^^^^
Dam you were so close to seeing something besides nj
Old 07-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #2270
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dam you were so close to seeing something besides nj
I got to see some hills & this whole time I thought NJ was just sandy flat land
Old 07-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #2271
BIG DADDY

Quote:
I got to see some hills & this whole time I thought NJ was just sandy flat land
On snap
U need to come to stikes or highland or smag prill
When / if u find a pair
Old 07-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #2272
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey josh, do you have a spanner wrench for the fox coilovers?
Old 07-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #2273
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
he hurt my last feeling
Old 07-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #2274
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
dont mind if i do Kevin by the way your truck is my phone background cuz Ants truck was a POS when i got there so we cant be having that
I had a feeling j00 were gay for Kevin and Ant
Old 07-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #2275

Quote:
I have a feeling that j00 had a feeling about me having a crush on they trucks and not j00 truck cuz j00 truck is GEHHYYYYYY
you talk worse than BGR
Old 07-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #2276
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wild rides on hurley pond
Never heard of it. What do they build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hey josh, do you have a spanner wrench for the fox coilovers?
A set of spanner wrenches. You are better off buying your own set though. Mine are almost broken. 700lb springs make them really hard to adjust
Old 07-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #2277
BIG DADDY

Another reason toyo tech lifts rock
I use their spanners for my pos kings
Work perfect
Old 07-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #2278
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Another reason toyo tech lifts rock
I use their spanners for my pos kings
Work perfect
You're kings are better then my POS Eibachs with the 5100s they are saging a little.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:42 AM   #2279
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
I have eibachs, no issues here
They are not bad and they have held up to some abuse, but I am working on my third year with them and they now have some miles on them it seem I am starting to sit a little low in the front and the tires are staring to rub more the normally. I did sit a little nose low from the beginning because I didn't want to run the spacers Toytec recommended for the DC.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #2280
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he hurt my last feeling
great my truck will look like this when I come see you / \

Quote:
dont mind if i do Kevin by the way your truck is my phone background cuz Ants truck was a POS when i got there so we cant be having that
bootleg pics of my truck are out!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Never heard of it. What do they build?
mostly drag cars

Products Discussed in this Thread