LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #2381
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
we want live action pics tomorrow
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #2383
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Had a 8.7lb baby girl today.
Congrats! Yea this lack of sleep thing sucks.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:37 AM   #2384
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Old 07-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #2386
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Actually heading to balloon festival soon.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #2387
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
All you guys are wheeling and im just sitting here
so go wheeling?

Old 07-27-2013, 12:53 PM   #2389
RightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Brian
RightCoast's Tacoma Gallery
Whatsup guys, been a while since I've been on here, anyway near lbi wanna go for a woods ride sometime? some pretty cool stuff out here.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #2390
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RightCoast View Post
Whatsup guys, been a while since I've been on here, anyway near lbi wanna go for a woods ride sometime? some pretty cool stuff out here.
woods ride.. in LBI...
Old 07-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #2391
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we are going out tomorrow morning, woods not beach..
Old 07-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #2392
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
we are going out tomorrow morning, woods not beach..
I'm game! Maybe ill call singleCabKevin too. Where do you think? I can leave around 10-1015am

Btw congrats on the new addition Scott! Somehow I missed your announcement. Hope mom and baby are doing well!
Old 07-28-2013, 04:48 AM   #2393
The Messiah

Quote:
Wtf is that ish? Some random guy asked me how to get there from englishtown i was like DAFUQQQ IS DAT SHIT
I go with my coworker. If I remember right, it is put on by QuickChek and goes out of the airport there by Whitehouse Station. There's a festival and everything. We usually walk our dogs around Round Valley Reservoir until we see them go up and then chase them till they land. And of course, followed by ice cream.

They didn't end up going up last night though. Too much wind they said.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #2394
The Messiah

Quote:
Bunch a gehhyyyyyness in my eyes id rather fish round valley and happen to be there for the balloons than
lol. To each their own. Gave up fishing as I got tired of pulling the hooks out of my hands. Get the feeling I was doing it wrong.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #2396
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I take it you've never ridden in a hot-air ballon before...

Try it, it's amazing.
THIS I DID ONE DOWN IN THE SMOKEY S A FEW YEARS AGO
FREAKIN AMAZING
Old 07-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #2397
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
THIS I DID ONE DOWN IN THE SMOKEY S A FEW YEARS AGO
FREAKIN AMAZING
pics or it didn't happen

Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #2398
RightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant futureRightCoast has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Brian
RightCoast's Tacoma Gallery
No guys not a beach ride... The pine barrens are right down the street and there's some cool pits around too. Forked river and Lacey have all kinds of spots. Enoff that's good stuff man, only word of advice I can give is you need to be all over the recruiters. They never call you back, you need to call them over and over. Be persistent and you'll get in no problem.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #2399
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bunch a gehhyyyyyness in my eyes id rather fish round valley and happen to be there for the balloons than
hot air balloons you derp
Old 07-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #2400
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No guys not a beach ride... The pine barrens are right down the street and there's some cool pits around too. Forked river and Lacey have all kinds of spots. Enoff that's good stuff man, only word of advice I can give is you need to be all over the recruiters. They never call you back, you need to call them over and over. Be persistent and you'll get in no problem.
check Live, been out there all day

Products Discussed in this Thread