Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #2382
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
No locker = no excuse

Kev isn't locked.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #2383
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Ftfy
you mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
but wish i coulda went but i has no locker
i no has locker
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
No locker = no excuse

Kev isn't locked.
^^^^^^ troooof
Old 07-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #2384
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He have tars doe i haz stock doughnut tars
no need for lockers or tires in nj ask BGR it's all sugar sand
Old 07-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #2385
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
werd

need maur travel
Old 07-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #2386
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just realized this GEHYYY kid Corey is also in my photo which is the background on phone of Kevins truck

Time to change it
Whatever it takes to ruin your day
Old 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #2387
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Ant,

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...acoma-sas.html
Old 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #2388
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
TRUTH
IN SAND BEST TIRES ARE BALD OR NON AGGRESSIVE TIRES
Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Sits too tall and he asking way too much for that.
Just thought I'd show you
Old 07-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #2390
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but wish i coulda went but i has no locker
so?

Quote:
No locker = no excuse

Kev isn't locked.
this^

Quote:
He have tars doe i haz stock doughnut tars
so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
this^

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
TRUTH
IN SAND BEST TIRES ARE BALD OR NON AGGRESSIVE TIRES
this^
Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #2391
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Danka, ima keepin my eyes peeled as well. Sooner or later there will be one that will be the right one for me. Then the Tacoma will really never get driven
I'll let you SAC mine for me.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #2392
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quoted for reference. Next time your over dont be surprised when the angle grinder and acetylene torch gets busted out

You best put in a crawl box while you're at it.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #2393
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm game! Maybe ill call singleCabKevin too. Where do you think? I can leave around 10-1015am

Btw congrats on the new addition Scott! Somehow I missed your announcement. Hope mom and baby are doing well!
Thanks Jeff everyone is doing good.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #2394

Quote:
Ohh well... Next time ill have to ruin yours
Just wait a little while to do that
Old 07-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #2395
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
don't matter what setup you have bring it out and wheel it. Hell we had a stock 4 banger with fucking highway terrains hit some pretty crazy shit this weekend in Rausch. He made it alot farther than I thought, but he was bouncing off rocks left and right
yeah, he was following me when his stock tire blew out on some small rounded nub of a rock, but I was impressed with the stuff he was getting through.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #2396

Quote:
if you supply parts I install them, for good price too!
WTF I gotta get the parts too? This deal keeps getting worse.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:19 AM   #2397
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hah yeah that doesn't surpise me, but yeah he was def hitting harder trails than I thought his truck was capable of, just goes to show you how sweet Toyotas really are
So chip did get a flat tire? I saw him in the morning and asked if he aired down and he said someone told him it wouldn't matter on stock tires lol.

I told him if you don't air down you'll get a flat
Old 07-29-2013, 07:40 AM   #2398

Quote:
Yeah id say your days are ruined for a while now
Ehh not too mad about Amazon. Technically I never worked for them, I worked for a temp company called SMX so I have no link to Amazon on my resume.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:51 AM   #2399
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone seen a 1st gen with 295/70/17s
Old 07-29-2013, 07:58 AM   #2400
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
I go with my coworker. If I remember right, it is put on by QuickChek and goes out of the airport there by Whitehouse Station. There's a festival and everything. We usually walk our dogs around Round Valley Reservoir until we see them go up and then chase them till they land. And of course, followed by ice cream.

They didn't end up going up last night though. Too much wind they said.
My fiance's family has a house across the street from it. We were there just hanging out waiting for them to go up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I take it you've never ridden in a hot-air ballon before...

Try it, it's amazing.
Truth. Went up for my first time 2 weeks ago:

http://instagram.com/p/byG6i-H65u/

Products Discussed in this Thread