Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #2482
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I may hit one of you guys up to help me finish my light installation. I think I'm fucking retarded and I don't want to burn my truck to the ground.
What are you having problems with? There are 2 wires and there are 2 battery terminals

Tell us what you want to accomplish and I bet we can walk you through it. It's not hard.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #2484
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
What are you having problems with? There are 2 wires and there are 2 battery terminals

Tell us what you want to accomplish and I bet we can walk you through it. It's not hard.
The hella's are pretty much all ready to go since it came with a relay and everything. I just need to hook up the switch. The rear facing blitzpro's on the other hand is what I worry about. I have no relay for them or anything so I'm not sure where or how to tap power for those.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #2486
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
someone gave me a neutral rep for this, wtf
It's supposed to be coffee first, woot second. duh
Old 08-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #2487
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
The hella's are pretty much all ready to go since it came with a relay and everything. I just need to hook up the switch. The rear facing blitzpro's on the other hand is what I worry about. I have no relay for them or anything so I'm not sure where or how to tap power for those.
LEDs draw such a small amount of amps that you don't need a relay for them (as long as your switch can handle the amps). You can wire them directly from a switch, which you can get power from the battery or an add a circuit that plugs into your fuse box.

What kind of switch do you want to use for them?

Quote:
just go straight from the battery if you don't have an aux fuse block
Quote:
someone gave me a neutral rep for this, wtf
I gave you a rep today that said yo, but it was supposed to be positive rep

Quote:
if that's the case then I should have alot more neutral reps

I let this guy have it this morning

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7245516
Poor op... Just wants help with his axel
Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #2489
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ah well it's friday. I'm leaving now and heading out to pick up yak and do some camping. Catch u fools later
half day!?

might come out later for burrs
Old 08-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #2490

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Nice. There were some good ones in there.

"My mom said I could"
Old 08-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #2492

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
it think my favorite was the condom orgy
Quote:
Ant and Josh, what size ARB fridge do you have?
50 qt
Old 08-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #2493

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes sir

It's the 50 quart model we both have
Beat me to it
Old 08-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #2494
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes sir

It's the 50 quart model we both have
they have the rich n spoiled model......
nothing like roughing it.....
Old 08-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #2495

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
they have the rich n spoiled model......
nothing like roughing it.....
Coolers have their place and unfortunately ice isn't the best way to keep things cold for more than a couple days. In Moab we would've had to buy ice everyday.

What did you do during sandy to keep food and beer cold? I imagine your fridge didn't work and the local ice stores must've been empty too...

If you had a fridge in your truck you would've been fine.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #2496
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mods please change this threat title to the monkey see monkey do thread
thanks
Old 08-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #2497
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Coolers have their place and unfortunately ice isn't the best way to keep things cold for more than a couple days. In Moab we would've had to buy ice everyday.

What did you do during sandy to keep food and beer cold? I imagine your fridge didn't work and the local ice stores must've been empty too...

If you had a fridge in your truck you would've been fine.
duriong sandy it snowed we had to shovel 6 " of snow....
so we had no trouble keeping beer n food cold......
plus my cooler can last 3 days when its 90's out with the addition of ice...
just saying......

and my fridge would have worked except the people that work for the light company dropped the ball for 36 days.......JOSH
Old 08-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #2498

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
duriong sandy it snowed we had to shovel 6 " of snow....
so we had no trouble keeping beer n food cold......
plus my cooler can last 3 days when its 90's out with the addition of ice...
just saying......

and my fridge would have worked except the people that work for the light company dropped the ball for 36 days.......JOSH
The light company??? Would that be the sun?
Old 08-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #2499
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
who will be in the pines with DB this weekend?
Are you going this weekend? If so I think I'd be down!
Old 08-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #2500
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just go straight from the battery if you don't have an aux fuse block
Quote:
LEDs draw such a small amount of amps that you don't need a relay for them (as long as your switch can handle the amps). You can wire them directly from a switch, which you can get power from the battery or an add a circuit that plugs into your fuse box.

What kind of switch do you want to use for them?
Both switches are going to be LED lighted and I was hoping to have the power come from the power that goes to my clock because I am making a switch panel in the clock location. Would I be able to run a power cable from the blitzpros to my switch and have that also power the LED in that switch as well as the LED for the Hella's? Or am I trying to get too much power from something that probably doesn't have much power going to it to begin with?

Products Discussed in this Thread