Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #241
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Never had either issue
I had a cosmetic issue but thats it
I have seen more duracraps fail then all other tires combined
Not surprised. Most popular tire will have more failures. Last time I was at rc three of 4 trucks were running them. Like I said don't poke a sidewall with a rock and they are good. Want better get e load or Kevlar. They are all terrains not rock crawling tires.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #242
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
The Philadelphia Eagles have been NFL champions 3 times.
you have never won a superbowl
now GTFO
Old 04-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #243
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
What does CAPA certified stand for on rockauto? And is it worth paying the extra?
Certified Auto Parts Association. I just bought a tailgate from Rockauto and I did get the CAPA certified just for a piece of mind even if there is no difference. What it comes down to is most issurence companies will only uses aftermarket body parts that are CAPA certified. I remember back in the day if it wasn't an OEM part it would fit like shit but they have gotten a lot better over the years. I can't really tell the difference between the 2 tailgates as right now but I will give you an update once I get it back from being painted.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #244
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Certified Auto Parts Association. I just bought a tailgate from Rockauto and I did get the CAPA certified just for a piece of mind even if there is no difference. What it comes down to is most issurence companies will only uses aftermarket body parts that are CAPA certified. I remember back in the day if it wasn't an OEM part it would fit like shit but they have gotten a lot better over the years. I can't really tell the difference between the 2 tailgates as right now but I will give you an update once I get it back from being painted.
As soon as it's done let me know
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #246
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's you're paint code?

brushed matte white
Old 04-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #247
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok great! thanks for the info and keep me updated. I was looking at tailgates too, its 60 for non CAPA and 140 for CAPA lol
Old 04-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #248
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
brushed matte white
I will run it through the bushes a couple times before you pick it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
Ok great! thanks for the info and keep me updated. I was looking at tailgates too, its 60 for non CAPA and 140 for CAPA lol
I swap the hinges over a little bit ago and it fits pretty good. I am dropping it off in the morning to be painted. I paid $307.00 with the shipping there is a discount code here on the forum that gave me about $10.00 off, but I think it expires yesterday. They do update the code frequently.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:43 AM   #249
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
Finally Got my wheels/tires installed (Duratrac 265/75/16 on SCS F-5's):

looks good hows the ride??
Old 04-30-2013, 03:58 AM   #250
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
looks good hows the ride??
Pretty good, I have a vibration from the lift, so I think I need to do some shimming.

Wants to pull to the right a bit, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing that.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #251
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Pretty good, I have a vibration from the lift, so I think I need to do some shimming.

Wants to pull to the right a bit, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing that.
is the streeing wheel off center does it pull all the time
Old 04-30-2013, 04:06 AM   #252
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
is the streeing wheel off center does it pull all the time
The truck tracks straight when the wheel is centered, but the steering wheel turns to the right on it's own. Not sure if it's the steering wheel leading the turn, or one of the tires/lift components pulling to the right and bringing the steering with it.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #253
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
DAVE!!

I took a tire off a wheel by myself last night with a crow bar and the stock jack crank handle. What a pain in the ass! And then I wasnt able to get the new tire on the wheel like I'd hope to be able too..
So saturday I will be in for an alignment and to mount a tire and throw some dyna beads in it.
What time should I be there? 7am?
Old 04-30-2013, 04:27 AM   #254

Quote:
The truck tracks straight when the wheel is centered, but the steering wheel turns to the right on it's own. Not sure if it's the steering wheel leading the turn, or one of the tires/lift components pulling to the right and bringing the steering with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
DAVE!!

I took a tire off a wheel by myself last night with a crow bar and the stock jack crank handle. What a pain in the ass! And then I wasnt able to get the new tire on the wheel like I'd hope to be able too..
So saturday I will be in for an alignment and to mount a tire and throw some dyna beads in it.
What time should I be there? 7am?

when you have time bring it back id like to make sure its not the alignment

7am works
Old 04-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #255

Quote:
when you have time bring it back id like to make sure its not the alignment
Thanks. I'll see if I can make it in on Friday, but not sure if I'll be able to.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:28 AM   #256

Spotted a lifted silver 2nd gen double cab, with front and rear plate bumpers and a spare tire rack in the bed.

Outside staples in Morristown.

Anyone on here? Was a nice looking truck.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #257
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
probably was chris (pAP)
X2
Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #258
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Spotted a lifted silver 2nd gen double cab, with front and rear plate bumpers and a spare tire rack in the bed.

Outside staples in Morristown.

Anyone on here? Was a nice looking truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
probably was chris (pAP)
Si, that was me. giving the truck a break from driving down to Princeton for the day. That ride Sux! Rondevu with a coworker and drove down with him. You work/live in Motown? I work right on Washington Street.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #259
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Now we know where there is free silver truck parts
Wooit
Old 04-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #260
BIG DADDY

Remove driveshaft
Nut must be unpinned

Products Discussed in this Thread