1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NJ B.S. Thread

Discussion in 'North East' started by JLink, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Aug 22, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    jrzyshore

jrzyshore Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    SNJ
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Prius TRD Offroad
    Icon extended travel coilovers and rear shocks, Dakar leaf springs, Toytec U bolt flip, extended length Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Timbren Bump stops ,TC UCAs, Street Taco (Beefedtaco) 1 1/2" CB drop, 4x Innovation DOM tube sliders with kick outs, some extended brake lines,ATO front skid plate, ATO trans skid, ATO Hi Lift brackets, 60" Hi Lift jack and a pine tree air freshener.
    The bitch is I just stained my side steps yesterday,:(

2. Aug 22, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    OME lift 4x sliders 4x skids

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  3. Aug 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    Chris is a good guy. Hopefully he steps up and backs that story. Not saying you're a liar just always good to have backup

4. Aug 22, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    MY50cal

MY50cal ---- Tread Lightly ---- Leave No Trace

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Camden County, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 PM RC / 05 SWB AC (RIP)
    Yep.
    Kevin, you def need to pm me your email and phone number so when I (or others) need new hubs you can still be reached

:D

5. Aug 22, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    JLink

JLink [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    This is bullshit. A member threatened to stab me in the eye with a spoon and there were no repercussions. The moderators on this site make me question their intentions on a regular basis...

So then would that mean if they ban your IP address you just have to turn the modem off for a few days and then they won't know it's you because you have a new IP address?

Chris, Jamie, Jeff, Mike if he's even still here, Ben even though he's definitely not here, are all good guys. I wish I could say the same about the drunken sailor but he seems to love to give people problems.

6. Aug 22, 2013 at 6:57 AM
    jrzyshore

jrzyshore Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    SNJ
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Prius TRD Offroad
    Icon extended travel coilovers and rear shocks, Dakar leaf springs, Toytec U bolt flip, extended length Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Timbren Bump stops ,TC UCAs, Street Taco (Beefedtaco) 1 1/2" CB drop, 4x Innovation DOM tube sliders with kick outs, some extended brake lines,ATO front skid plate, ATO trans skid, ATO Hi Lift brackets, 60" Hi Lift jack and a pine tree air freshener.
    He always seems so angry. I still see Mike show up here and there.

7. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    When we see a member make a double account, and logging off his account, then turn around and log right in with the new account from the same IP and computer to post in a competitors thread, THEN try to claim it was someone else using his IP, and claim to admin he's being picked on, all the mods and admin get involved. To claim it was someone else using his IP, when the staff knows otherwise, makes him look like a lier, and pisses us off. I like and respected nj63, but when someone starts to bullshit back peddle, they loose that with me and the staff.

8. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    Much better info.

*liar
    *backpedal
    *lose

9. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    I guess you were there when it happened and took the prints off my key board too? If the post was made from my IP & PC then yes you would have to log off and then log on isn't that how it works!?

So the bashing in my thread wasn't attacks? *Am I reading the rules correctly here:

Personal attacks or threats against other members will not be tolerated and generally results in expulsion from the site.

Should you have reason to take issue with a thread or post content, please discuss it with the Site Administrator or Moderators. Do not feel obligated or empower yourself to deal with the issue on their behalf. Such action will not be tolerated since it quickly spins out of control and the consequences are irreversible. Such unwarranted action almost never remedies the issue but hurts and brings disrepute to all of us Tacoma owners and enthusiasts.

Did I respond in a respectable manor to all of the attacks? I followed the rules and contacted a moderator.

Again, it's a "Do as I say, not as I Do" environment.

10. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    Understand, just saying that the pm (although maybe not exactly what you wanted to hear) did admit to having logged in and he apologized. I mean you guys already took his selling privileges away do you really need to remove him from the forum because of one mistake? I've seen tons of people stir the pot more than that and they are still here.

Is that one mistake really worth removing someone who doesnt do anything else wrong? I mean shit go look in all the Cali BS threads, all they do is shit talk each other.

11. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    kjf216

kjf216 Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Head unit, speakers, LEDs
    i only know a little of whats going on i dont spend much time on here these days but most of the good ppl have left because of this BS you might as well save your breath

12. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    I didn't back pedal. read my PM it says the account was made using my PC. I didn't say I made it, I confirmed it was made & logged onto using my PC & IP.

If you lose respect for someone does it entitle you to attack them? Seems a little more personal to me.

13. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    replica9000

replica9000 Das ist no bueno

Member:
    Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
    Vehicle:
    2019 T4R ORP
    Someone broke into your house to make another TW account?

14. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    w00dy

w00dy Hey Now!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    North of the Wall
    Vehicle:
    03 dCab tURD
    BAMF kick out sliders, SkidRow skids,Pro Comp 7069, Kelly Safari TSR 285's, Elite front bumpa, OME 883 & Dakars w/ D6XL AAL, Nitro sport shocks, Eddie209 Soft topper, Satoshi, k&n fipk, Clarion vx400, Ultra Gauge, Debadgination mod
    yotatech.......

:ohsnap:

15. Aug 22, 2013 at 7:59 AM
    nj636

nj636 Hub Master General

Member:
    First Name:
    Kev
    Jersey
    A friend, who is not a member, had been reading the events that took place after my thread was made, made an account to stir the pot so to say and the following week, this past Sunday, made a post in another members thread on my PC while hanging at my house.

Dumb ass me for not thinking about the IP address conflict. That is why I assumed responsibility.

The mod said if I was honest it would be ignored and look where that got me.

16. Aug 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    kjf216

kjf216 Fitz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ridley Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    Head unit, speakers, LEDs
    were prob all made to avoid this kind of bs

17. Aug 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    porchop

porchop Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    '15 TRD PRO S/C
    I wish they were more user friendly like this site. I8mud is a pain to navigate but good for mechanical questions

18. Aug 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    FWIW: both my wife and I have separate usernames on TW but often will use the same PC to login to TW. She mostly utilizes the PM's to send out tracking information to other members for me.

Never had any issues whatsoever. :notsure:

I know Kevin and I simply cannot see him doing anything intentionally out of malice to another member on this site.

I've seen this same situation occur where a members roommate created an account to troll TW as a joke. - Not so funny to the member who values and contributes to the TW community as I know Kevin does.

Honestly, I'd be disenchanted with TW if he was banned over what seems to me to be a situation that he did not create.

19. Aug 22, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    cynicalrider

cynicalrider #NFG

Member:
    Jersey
    Vehicle:
    01 SR5 TRD 4x4, '23 Bronco Wildtrak, 2017 HSQV FE350
    Drop bracket lift and booger welds
    This. If they want him to stop selling on the site then that's whatever, but this seems hardly like a bannable offense.

20. Aug 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    rwpage

rwpage Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB TRD Sport
    Wow I've been gone for two days, looks like I missed a good show :\

Products Discussed in

To Top