Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #21
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
everyone needs to calm their tits
Old 04-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #22
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
everyone needs to calm their tits
Seriously. I'm so sick of him starting problems with everyone. We all get along without him... He gets along with no one.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #23
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Seriously. I'm so sick of him starting problems with everyone. We all get along without him... He gets along with no one.

then dont be a dick. and post my personal info. you had nothing to say about the stupid boat and look what you turned it into. your bullying ways and insults are meaningless. and unlike most, i wont just let you run your mouth without a response. you and boyd stay out that thread, there will never be a problem in there.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #24
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
then dont be a dick. and post my personal info. you had nothing to say about the stupid boat and look what you turned it into. your bullying ways and insults are meaningless. and unlike most, i wont just let you run your mouth without a response. you and boyd stay out that thread, there will never be a problem in there.
Because we call out your bullshit. Noobs don't know better.

You sell those sold tires yet? Where are you storing them? Lol

Lies
Lies
Lies
Old 04-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #25
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Lies
Lies
Lies
Sold for $500 , pay attention to thread if gonna comment. Been sold for three weeks now. Again egotistical nonsense believing u know all.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #26
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lies
Lies
Lies
He is a saleseman, maybe all he knows is lies and bravado.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #27
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
He is a saleseman, maybe all he knows is lies and bravado.
You don't sell over a million a year in windows with that mentality. U may know trucks, but sales is a skill I posses, sorry it's not electrical or automotive. I'm a business man, not a laborer. Seems to make some people uncomfortable. What I do keeps laborers working, and keeping them busy. Two different sides of the same coin.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #29
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sold for $500 , pay attention to thread if gonna comment. Been sold for three weeks now. Again egotistical nonsense believing u know all.
Long story short..... Fuck off.

If you want to box and agree to my terms you got my phone number. Other than that your dead to me. Or if you wanna text me that pic of the imaginary pay stub.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #30
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Just signing in
Chris Chris Bo biss
Old 04-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #31
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Eddie I'm staying out of your thread as requested, now please stay out of mine!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #32
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You don't sell over a million a year in windows with that mentality. U may know trucks, but sales is a skill I posses, sorry it's not electrical or automotive. I'm a business man, not a laborer. Seems to make some people uncomfortable. What I do keeps laborers working, and keeping them busy. Two different sides of the same coin.
With honesty? I guess not.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #33
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
NJ B.S. Thread

Quote:
You sell over a million a year? That's cute. I do that in a quarter. Just saying
Old 04-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #34
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
With honesty? I guess not.
His numbers no jive either. I actually know glass and Windows and there is no companies paying someone with zip knowledge of the product 10% of gross sales.

More lies Lies Lies

Eddie is the schlub who does free in home estimates not a buisiness man. Any retard can sell a stupid homeowner a window they already called the company about. He isn't cold calling - the leads are already there. He's a glorified door to door con artist/window salesman.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #35
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
You sell over a million a year? That's cute. I do that in a quarter. Just saying
Lol

Cigarettes don't need to be sold. They sell themselves buddy.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #36
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
u sell a million in windows a quarter?
Old 04-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #37
Banned
Quote:
His numbers no jive either. I actually know glass and Windows and there is no companies paying someone with zip knowledge of the product 10% of gross sales.

More lies Lies Lies

Eddie is the schlub who does free in home estimates not a buisiness man. Any retard can sell a stupid homeowner a window they already called the company about. He isn't cold calling - the leads are already there. He's a glorified door to door con artist/window salesman.

call me what you will,. again u do not know my job, but assume all u want, top guy in office makes about 250k a year selling windows. not a glorious title job, but pays handsomely. im ok with your feelings of it,
Old 04-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #38
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
u sell a million in windows a quarter?
Go away already... We left your thread and I ain't backing down in here.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #39
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
call me what you will,. again u do not know my job, but assume all u want, top guy in office makes about 250k a year selling windows. not a glorious title job, but pays handsomely. im ok with your feelings of it,
Cool. Got your reply in now Fuck off please
Old 04-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #40
Banned
does it also bother you that gena doeles over 6 figures a year at 27 y/o. she manages sales for telecom industry. but thats prob not tru anyway. ill send ya a post cad from our island wedding

Products Discussed in this Thread