Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #5702
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
16 hours today.
Looking like the same here. Winds be a whippin'
Old 10-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #5703
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Might as well buy 2 more iPads with the OT from Karen..
Old 10-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #5704
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Might as well buy 2 more iPads with the OT from Karen..
That's what they're calling this?

And hellllll no I need to watch my spending and start paying bills lol
Old 10-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #5705
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I should head home before it gets really bad seeing how I'm dressed in t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #5706
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Typical Asian tourist wear
Only thing I'm missing is a big camera strapped around my neck! (I left it at home)
Old 10-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #5707

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
Old 10-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #5708
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wish they would offer some to us
Old 10-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #5709
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Only thing I'm missing is a big camera strapped around my neck! (I left it at home)
Lol
Old 10-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #5711
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
My wife had an old friend come back home from Co. a couple weeks ago.
Total pot head.
Hook me up yo
Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #5712
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Anyone down for some MT biking sunday? Josh was a maybe figure id offer it to anyone else whod like to come... I was thinking Perrineville Lake Park... The trails aren't anything crazy first trail is 2.4 miles 1 way with a few big hills and branch offs of the trails that lead to others I havent hit yet... Let me know if youd be interested and Ill start a PM group so we can all meet up at a certain time
i cant this weekend but let me know for next time
Old 10-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #5713
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
16 hours today.
Quote:
Hey, I was 12 hours today too! Does it count that the last two were at Jose Tejas for margaritas with a coworker???
Old 10-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #5714

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Hey, I was 12 hours today too! Does it count that the last two were at Jose Tejas for margaritas with a coworker???
I am not happy with you... Atleast you didn't send me a damn picture of a margarita this time...
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #5715
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Quote:
I am not happy with you... Atleast you didn't send me a damn picture of a margarita this time...
Seriously! I want to go to Jose Tejas!
Old 10-08-2013, 03:49 AM   #5716
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Why the hell would anyone put someone working a drive thru window who can't speak English? I want a #3 w/large coffee. I hate DC.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:59 AM   #5717
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Why the hell would anyone put someone working a drive thru window who can't speak English? I want a #3 w/large coffee. I hate DC.
Because, Merica!
Old 10-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #5718
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Because, Merica!
Took 5 minutes for her to get it. Strait off the boat from what ill assume is a African country.

Products Discussed in this Thread