1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NJ B.S. Thread

Discussion in 'North East' started by JLink, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:08 AM
    V5ioV

V5ioV My drinking team has a wheeling problem

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    King 2.5 Rem Resi Ext Travel w/comp adj w/700# springs, TC Uni-Ball UCAs, ARB/OME Dakar Leaf Springs w/ King 2.5 Rem Resi w/comp adj and custm eyelets, Stealth Custom Series F-5 Wheels wrapped on: 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, BORA 2.25 wheel spacers, GOODRIDGE extended Brake lines, Triple-6" Double Row LED Light Bars behind lower grill, ATFL MOD, TRD Ball Type Shift Knob, Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners, 60'' HiLift Xtreme, 4xInnovations Bolt-On Sliders w/Kickout, Spring Hanger Skid, Custom BlackPipe Fabs CMC and custom FYL Bed Rack, CVT Mt. Shasta RTT, Trasharoo, 4xInnovations HiLift Bedside Mounts, 4xInnovations Front Skid Plate, TOYWERX Ghost Raptor thin-lip Satoshi Grill, RedLine Hood Struts, 4xInnovations Transmission Skid and T-Case Skid Plates, Wheelers Rear SuperBumps Bump Stops, All-Pro Off Road U-Bolt Flip Kit, UltraGauge, ARB OBA, Pelfreybilt HC rear Bumper, Rotopax system (Single Mounting Plate and Bed Rail Mounting Plate both with LOX handles.

2. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:09 AM
    Monster Coma

Monster Coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Pittsburgh, PA/Houston, TX
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    Oh god a Mexican Grammar Nazi!

3. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    King 2.5 Rem Resi Ext Travel w/comp adj w/700# springs, TC Uni-Ball UCAs, ARB/OME Dakar Leaf Springs w/ King 2.5 Rem Resi w/comp adj and custm eyelets, Stealth Custom Series F-5 Wheels wrapped on: 285/75/16 Fierce Attitudes, BORA 2.25 wheel spacers, GOODRIDGE extended Brake lines, Triple-6" Double Row LED Light Bars behind lower grill, ATFL MOD, TRD Ball Type Shift Knob, Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners, 60'' HiLift Xtreme, 4xInnovations Bolt-On Sliders w/Kickout, Spring Hanger Skid, Custom BlackPipe Fabs CMC and custom FYL Bed Rack, CVT Mt. Shasta RTT, Trasharoo, 4xInnovations HiLift Bedside Mounts, 4xInnovations Front Skid Plate, TOYWERX Ghost Raptor thin-lip Satoshi Grill, RedLine Hood Struts, 4xInnovations Transmission Skid and T-Case Skid Plates, Wheelers Rear SuperBumps Bump Stops, All-Pro Off Road U-Bolt Flip Kit, UltraGauge, ARB OBA, Pelfreybilt HC rear Bumper, Rotopax system (Single Mounting Plate and Bed Rail Mounting Plate both with LOX handles.
    hey man, not my beer of choice either! but i bet that 9 out 10 times if someone is faced with corona or no beer at at all….they will be putting them down quick as shit!

4. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    chenbro

chenbro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member:
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2009 Silver DCSB TRD OR
    What haven’t I changed?
    That's not what it sounded like in the commercials :notsure:

5. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    cynicalrider

cynicalrider #NFG

Member:
    Jersey
    Vehicle:
    01 SR5 TRD 4x4, '23 Bronco Wildtrak, 2017 HSQV FE350
    Drop bracket lift and booger welds
    I'm riding what used to be a 50 but all that's left that's stock on it is the bottom end and the frame and event that's butt cut and welded. It's got an 88kit and street tires. The drz was my buddys and I really liked the way it felt. I think my future motorcycle plans will be another f4i, then a dual sport, then a dirtbike. I have no place really to ride the dirtbike except my buddies track.

6. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    just helping man! my english isn't good, but sadly, its better than the english some full blooded mericans speak!

7. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    I see…. its like there, their, and they're….. with the difference the quero means nothing and quiero means "want"
    :D

8. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:27 AM
    Monster Coma

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    Just giving you shit lol.. my spanish sucks. Which would be why none of the verbs in my earlier statement are conjugated lol. Its been way too long since I took spanish

9. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:28 AM
    porchop

porchop Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    '15 TRD PRO S/C
    Lost trails in pa? Or down in snj at the pines :D there is a trail in stanrope that goes all the way to pa ;)

That's sick man! The Drzs are fun I just didn't know that they come in 125s... I personally wouldn't get a drz for street use with a 125. The f4i'a are great bikes my buddy has a '01 with less than 2k miles on it. It's a very comfortable street bike!

10. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    Monster Coma

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    Really? Wanna send me the cords of the start in PA?

11. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    those things look fun!

12. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    you ride?

13. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:33 AM
    Monster Coma

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    I have a couple friends who do. I don't have anything of my own right now tho

14. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    V5ioV

Member:
    First Name:
    V5ioV
    Out n 'bout
    Vehicle:
    '13 Pewp Water Slut
    I want to start riding... I don't have friends that ride as I grew up in the city.... I always said that when I get a truck I was going to look into a dirt bike or quad... But truly I know little to none about either...lol... I know how to ride motorcycles but with very little practice

15. Oct 15, 2013 at 5:42 AM
    Monster Coma

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Sponsored by Mom and Dad
    I want a DS but I don't have money to shell out for one. Times is hard right now lol gotta watch my spending

16. Oct 15, 2013 at 6:09 AM
    cynicalrider

cynicalrider #NFG

Member:
    Jersey
    Vehicle:
    The DRZ 125L I want is a dirtbike only, not for street use. If I was gonna get any DRZ for street use it would be a 400 or I would get a KLX instead. And I know the f4i is a great bike and a tank. I already had one but it got stolen.

Get one, so much fun. Honestly a dual sport will get you best of both worlds and is an easy street bike to learn on. Just don't expect to be able to do long highway rides.

17. Oct 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    JLink

JLink [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    My first street legal bike was a drz400sm and I miss it.

Now I have a Wr250r and I love it, I just hardly ride it.

My next toy will be a utility quad that I can put a plow on, and also use to maneuver my trailer into my back yard easier. I've had a sport quad before and it was fun, but 4x4 would be so much better.

18. Oct 15, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    cynicalrider

cynicalrider #NFG

Member:
    Jersey
    Vehicle:
    I've never been a fan of quads. But then again I've been on motorcycles since high school.

19. Oct 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    JLink

JLink [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    Depends what you want to do with it. For trail riding fast and ripping around I'm much more comfortable on a bike. But for exploring and making your own trails quads are nice

20. Oct 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    NC15TRD

NC15TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    PA
    Vehicle:
    16 Sierra SLT All Terrain
    Readylift, Truxedo, Husky Liners, Carven
    [​IMG]

My Grizzly 700 Power Steering. Ride with some guys on sport machines and while they are faster and more nimble after 4 hours of riding I'm still ready to ride and they are ready for a nap...

Products Discussed in

To Top