Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #41
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Go away already... We left your thread and I ain't backing down in here.

when and where do you ever back down? why is it always a pissing contest. what that fuck happened to you douchbags?
Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #42
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck off asshole. No one cares.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #43
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
does it also bother you that gena doeles over 6 figures a year at 27 y/o. she manages sales for telecom industry. but thats prob not tru anyway. ill send ya a post cad from our island wedding
Still talking about money? who the fuck cares man.. gtfo
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #44
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
when and where do you ever back down? why is it always a pissing contest. what that fuck happened to you douchbags?
Gtfo. If you asked me to leave nj thread I would of. You have been asked to leave here now Fuck off
Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #45
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Fuck off asshole. No one cares.
never stopped ya before. let me know when your headed up, so i can make sure im there. i work 6 days a week, sundays im free though.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #46
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

if he brings it up, i will reply to it, stfu . gtfo, man you guys are good at this
Old 04-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #47
Banned
im like a genie, talk about me and i appear.

off to my shitty job to make imaginery money good day all
Old 04-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #48
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
if he brings it up, i will reply to it, stfu . gtfo, man you guys are good at this
Quote:
Took a picture of my weekly paycheck.....was gonna post but not sure how u would post said info, so won't post it here. Would text it to u, but have ur number in new phone. But if u man up and drive up north, I'll show it to u.
You brought it up DB
Old 04-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
oh ja well i make minimum wage so STFU and GTFO you all!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #50
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
never stopped ya before. let me know when your headed up, so i can make sure im there. i work 6 days a week, sundays im free though.

never once was I asked to leave. you have been.

so fuck off.

can't you take a hint?

a new thread was started so we could avoid you yet here you are still here.

go eat some worms cause no one likes you and everyone hates you
Old 04-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #51
Banned
Quote:
His numbers no jive either. I actually know glass and Windows and there is no companies paying someone with zip knowledge of the product 10% of gross sales.

More lies Lies Lies

Eddie is the schlub who does free in home estimates not a buisiness man. Any retard can sell a stupid homeowner a window they already called the company about. He isn't cold calling - the leads are already there. He's a glorified door to door con artist/window salesman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

Sorry sir, u are wrong
Old 04-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #52
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry sir, u are wrong

Great! I'm wrong. Ill admit it.

*in a tone meant for baby's*

Please pretty please go fuck off.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #53
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
what the f**k is a New Jersey?

... don't worry... see myself out
Old 04-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #54
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
what the f**k is a New Jersey?

... don't worry... see myself out
You got me.

Reads NJ threads full of curses..... types f**k
Old 04-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #55
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got me.

Reads NJ threads full of curses..... types f**k
Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #56
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This place smells like chloroform and shame.

Oddly, like Boyd's basement.
I lol'ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
You sell over a million a year? That's cute. I do that in a quarter. Just saying
Quote:
Lol

Cigarettes don't need to be sold. They sell themselves buddy.
Cleared over 10 in 2012 for HD. My best year yet.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #57
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
call me what you will,. again u do not know my job, but assume all u want, top guy in office makes about 250k a year selling windows. not a glorious title job, but pays handsomely. im ok with your feelings of it,
Quote:
does it also bother you that gena doeles over 6 figures a year at 27 y/o. she manages sales for telecom industry. but thats prob not tru anyway. ill send ya a post cad from our island wedding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
im like a genie, talk about me and i appear.

off to my shitty job to make imaginery money good day all
Quote:
Sorry sir, u are wrong

Get the fuck out Eddie. Clearly no one wants you in this thread. If anyone wants to contact you they know where to find you. I have already talked to chris4x4 and told him how you start arguments and constantly harass me. Now just stay the fuck out and ill stay the fuck out of nj tacos.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #58
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I lol'ed.
Cleared over 10 in 2012 for HD. My best year yet.

all encompassing commercial contract sales > focused residential window sales
Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #59
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
who gives a shit if eddie sells anything. fuck him. fuck his bullshit.

On to a truck related topic...

Picked up my retubed rear drive shaft today. They had to lengthen it 1 3/4" (which surprised me) but it fits great. all U joints were inspected and they are good. Re greased them. Carrier bearing is good. Rear shaft was re tubed with .083 up from .065. When I get a spare shaft I'll have them special order some .120 tubing. Truck feels smooth so far but havent been on the highway yet.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #60
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
who gives a shit if eddie sells anything. fuck him. fuck his bullshit.

On to a truck related topic...

Picked up my new rear drive shaft today. They had to lengthen it 1 3/4" (which surprised me) but it fits great. all U joints were inspected and they are good. Re greased them. Carrier bearing is good. Rear shaft was re tubed with .083 up from .065. When I get a spare shaft I'll have them special order some .120 tubing. Truck feels smooth so far but havent been on the highway yet.
WTF dude? Take that shit to a truck forum for Godsake.

Products Discussed in this Thread