Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #7381
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen's suck. That is all.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:39 AM   #7382
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Pics of the truck yet and it ready for some fresh pinstripes?
Seriously, what is taking so long?
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #7383
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Pics of the truck yet and it ready for some fresh pinstripes?
It will be officially pin stripe ready for the weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Seriously, what is taking so long?
it's just a stock 2nd gen dub cab!

want stock pics?
Old 11-13-2013, 06:54 AM   #7384
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
Hey guys.....it's been awhile since I checked in with my fellow NJ Taco owners!
How ya doin 2nd gen owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
2nd gen's suck. That is all.
^^^this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post

want stock pics?
Stock pics are found on google images. I want pics after it's been modded on the weekend
Old 11-13-2013, 06:54 AM   #7385
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

want stock pics?
What mods are you putting on it? Also we should do some wheeling this weekend since I'm still bummed about missing out last weekend. Plus I need your opinion on something.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #7386
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
Doing good, waiting for the winter to bring some snow this year!!

Where have you guys been wheeling lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post

^^^this

Stock pics are found on google images. I want pics after it's been modded on the weekend
Old 11-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #7387
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

^^^this

agreed, stock is boring

Quote:
What mods are you putting on it? Also we should do some wheeling this weekend since I'm still bummed about missing out last weekend. Plus I need your opinion on something.
First, OME lift & SCS's from previous truck will be installed tonight as long as the my heat kicks on in the garage and the essential aesthetic mods as well of course
Old 11-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #7390
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
Doing good, waiting for the winter to bring some snow this year!!

Where have you guys been wheeling lately?
That's a "the hunter" question

Quote:

First, OME lift & SCS's from previous truck will be installed tonight as long as the my heat kicks on in the garage and the essential aesthetic mods as well of course
By that u mean stickers?
Old 11-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #7391
money pit
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
So anyone for wheeling a week from tomorrow? That's Thursday the 21.

I wanna make a pines run... i'd do twerk hill or I know a few other spots.

Old 11-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #7393
money pit
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Mid week wheeling is no bueno for me right now
Old 11-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #7395

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry zak I can't either during the week
Old 11-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #7396
money pit

EMS:
Quote:
Sorry zak I can't either during the week
and you'll be at RC over thanksgiving break ya?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:40 AM   #7397

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
and you'll be at RC over thanksgiving break ya?
Yep haha sorry bud. I was granted sat and Sunday off, still waiting to here back about that Friday :/
Old 11-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #7398
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
There is an RC trip planned over thanksgiving?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #7399
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol what? Your 5" lift up front or the vibrations that I couldn't hear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
So anyone for wheeling a week from tomorrow? That's Thursday the 21.

I wanna make a pines run... i'd do twerk hill or I know a few other spots.

Sorry some people have to work for a living...
Old 11-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #7400
Hub Master General

nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Does anyone have side or front pics of my #twerk at #twerkhill from the day I almost derp my truck (sig pic)

Quote:

By that u mean stickers?
yes lots of stickers

going to give the Whiteline LCA bushings that Boyd found a try, a full service & a pair of nj636 trail rated, tested, approved wheel bearings while I'm there, of course

then hit up Dave for a Sunday alignment

Products Discussed in this Thread