LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #762
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post

Old 06-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #763
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Dakar leafs came in today. It's funny how big car parts can get when you have to pick them up and move them

Looks like I need to get bushings for the shackle end of the leafs. I don't want to deal with pulling the bushings off my current stock leafs, so should I get the Wheeler's poly bushings or just order new OEM ones? Is one more durable than the other?

Also, anyone running superbumps in the front that can comment on how they ride? I think I watched a video of them in action and they looked pretty cushy, and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the stock ones since my front is dropped 1" or so due to the ARB and the noise it makes is disconcerting. Figured I could just get the superbumps, extended brake lines, and maybe the poly bushings all from one place and be done with it.
Attached Thumbnails
NJ B.S. Thread-2013-06-04-15.47.59.jpg  
Old 06-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #764
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Get the urethane bushings
Old 06-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #765
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Dakar leafs came in today. It's funny how big car parts can get when you have to pick them up and move them

Looks like I need to get bushings for the shackle end of the leafs. I don't want to deal with pulling the bushings off my current stock leafs, so should I get the Wheeler's poly bushings or just order new OEM ones? Is one more durable than the other?

Also, anyone running superbumps in the front that can comment on how they ride? I think I watched a video of them in action and they looked pretty cushy, and I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the stock ones since my front is dropped 1" or so due to the ARB and the noise it makes is disconcerting. Figured I could just get the superbumps, extended brake lines, and maybe the poly bushings all from one place and be done with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Get the urethane bushings
^^^ This
Old 06-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #766
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Ant, you have superbumps on the front. How do you like them?
Old 06-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #767
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do, they are tits! Pick up all that stuff from wheelers offroad you can't go wrong!
All right, I'll give them a call tomorrow and get that done. Then it's just waiting for the shocks/coilovers to come in
Old 06-05-2013, 06:03 AM   #770
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, what coilovers and shocks u go with?

Even newborns
wow
Old 06-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #771
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
wow
Old 06-05-2013, 07:40 AM   #772
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery

Should not of stay out so late last night... Bar a does 'beat the clock' where it's .50 miller light drafts and it goes up .25 every hour.. Definitely encourages drinking fast to get more beer before the price goes up.. So hungover.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:48 AM   #773
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, what coilovers and shocks u go with?
Icons w/ resis all around. It's basically like your build minus all the crazy
Old 06-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #774
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post

Should not of stay out so late last night... Bar a does 'beat the clock' where it's .50 miller light drafts and it goes up .25 every hour.. Definitely encourages drinking fast to get more beer before the price goes up.. So hungover.
but it's miller light....
Old 06-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #775
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is this at DJs in belmar? Lol
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #776
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Multiple buildings just collapsed in Philly in the area of 22nd and Market

People trapped in rubble

shitty situation
Old 06-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #777
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Was Bar A hosting something special aside from that? I saw a couple old friends post on FB about it last night.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #778
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
Is this at DJs in belmar? Lol
No.. Bar a... Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Was Bar A hosting something special aside from that? I saw a couple old friends post on FB about it last night.
No just the usual Tuesday night beat the clock. The line was retarded last night though.. Guess its just the start of the summer crowd.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #779
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No.. Bar a... Lol

No just the usual Tuesday night beat the clock. The line was retarded last night though.. Guess its just the start of the summer crowd.
Lol oh, I must have gotten them mixed up. I will be hitting up both of them this weekend though
Old 06-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #780

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys think of these cv angles? I don't know if I should install my front diff drop...
Here some pics of how it looks now:
Attached Thumbnails
NJ B.S. Thread-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread