Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #61
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
WTF dude? Take that shit to a truck forum for Godsake.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #62
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
who gives a shit if eddie sells anything. fuck him. fuck his bullshit.

On to a truck related topic...

Picked up my retubed rear drive shaft today. They had to lengthen it 1 3/4" (which surprised me) but it fits great. all U joints were inspected and they are good. Re greased them. Carrier bearing is good. Rear shaft was re tubed with .083 up from .065. When I get a spare shaft I'll have them special order some .120 tubing. Truck feels smooth so far but havent been on the highway yet.
Sweet. I new it was .060 something.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #63
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

whats with the no jeeps avatar?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #64
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Picked up my retubed rear drive shaft today. They had to lengthen it 1 3/4" (which surprised me) but it fits great. all U joints were inspected and they are good. Re greased them. Carrier bearing is good. Rear shaft was re tubed with .083 up from .065. When I get a spare shaft I'll have them special order some .120 tubing. Truck feels smooth so far but havent been on the highway yet.
Care to share the cost of this latest endeavor?
Old 04-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #65
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
whats with the no jeeps avatar?
Jeeps are for girls.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #66
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GTFO of our truck forum traiter.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #67
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Quote:
Jeeps are for girls.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #68
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Easy how you speak mr....
Old 04-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #69
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, that's a cute car in your sig. They out of Miatas that week?
Old 04-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #70
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #71
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 04-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #72

Oh shit wait, I'm supposed to get all butthurt and post my paycheck to show you how much better my life is than yours right?
Old 04-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #73
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh shit wait, I'm supposed to get all butthurt and post my paycheck to show you how much better my life is than yours right?

Just send me your routing and account number

Ill check for myself
Old 04-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #74

Quote:

Ill check for myself
PM sent.

Edit: Oh crap, delete delete, how do these internetz work?!?
Old 04-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #75
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Little higher than I've seen others pay..

$270.79

I was expecting $300, so I'm glad it came in a little under.

Quote:
traitor
Quote:

Quote:

Ill check for myself
lol
Old 04-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #76
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM sent.

Edit: Oh crap, delete delete, how do these internetz work?!?

Just hit the back button a few times.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #77

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think that's how it works.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #78
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html
Old 04-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #79
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
GTFO New Yorker !!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread