Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #801
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Sliders finally ordered
Good, maybe you'll stop being such a trail pussy limo.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #802
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hey! Dont make me throw a rock at your house
Meh, as long as the garage door is closed...
Old 06-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #803

BTW, anyone going to the Chesney concert Saturday? I'll be tailgating with a friend from work. Not going in, just tailgating.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:11 PM   #804
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
BTW, anyone going to the Chesney concert Saturday? I'll be tailgating with a friend from work. Not going in, just tailgating.

Nope. My buddys hit up some country concert last weekend and I was making fun of them.....until they showed me the pics of all the hot ass women they were hanging with that were pretty much naked. Next time I think Ill be going even though I hate country.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #805

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Nope. My buddys hit up some country concert last weekend and I was making fun of them.....until they showed me the pics of all the hot ass women they were hanging with that were pretty much naked. Next time I think Ill be going even though I hate country.
I don't listen to country at all, and like I said, not going to the concert. Got a hotel room at the airport for the night too...
Old 06-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #806
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't listen to country at all, and like I said, not going to the concert. Got a hotel room at the airport for the night too...
Bring your sleeping bag. Them airport hotels is scary & they got all kinds of hookers

I mean... yea good continental breakfast for free
Old 06-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #807

Quote:
Bring your sleeping bag. Them airport hotels is scary & they got all kinds of hookers

I mean... yea good continental breakfast for free
Hookers and blow at the airport hotel!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #808
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Room party!!! Hell yea.

next day

*wakes up next to dead hooker *
Old 06-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #810
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
make sure to rent a full size sedan…. dead hooker in a big trunk…. managable!!

he's got a bed cover so the camera's don't see her arm sticking out at the tool booth

didn't some murderer get caught that way or was that a TV show
Old 06-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #811
#Pop_An_IceBerg
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he's got a bed cover so the camera's don't see her arm sticking out at the tool booth

didn't some murderer get caught that way or was that a TV show
i didnt really read back on the posts… all i read was "airport" "hotels" and "dead hooker"…so i assume the taco was not available…. but in light of the taco being available…then he got space for 2 or 3 dead hookers traveling quite confortable!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #812
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

that's allot of 'accidents'
Old 06-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #813
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sliders finally ordered
Quote:
BAMF
Nice! I ordered some earlier as well, probably against my better judgment
Old 06-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #814
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
almost booked a hotel just now thats known for brining the hookers back to and bed bugs... thank god for reviews. why must nj have crappy shore hotels
Old 06-07-2013, 04:21 AM   #815
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery

FRIDAY
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #816
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope you got in on the group buy. 30% off everything!!!
I used the GB link he provided, hopefully I got in before the 40 order cutoff
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #817
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
almost booked a hotel just now thats known for brining the hookers back to and bed bugs... thank god for reviews. why must nj have crappy shore hotels
We would have nowhere else to keep the crack heads and hookers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post

FRIDAY
Yep.
Quote:
I hope you got in on the group buy. 30% off everything!!!
That is not a bad deal.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:18 AM   #818
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys are close to each other you can save a TON on shipping if you have them go together. I ended up paying $25 to have my sliders shipped from OR because I already had a skid of goodies coming.

Checking social media this morning it's pretty sad when more people I know are acknowledging today is doughnut and everyone missed the anniversary of D-Day yesterday
Old 06-07-2013, 05:22 AM   #819
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you guys are close to each other you can save a TON on shipping if you have them go together. I ended up paying $25 to have my sliders shipped from OR because I already had a skid of goodies coming.

Checking social media this morning it's pretty sad when more people I know are acknowledging today is doughnut and everyone missed the anniversary of D-Day yesterday
i asked a lot of people if they new what the date 06/06/ was
and all i got was thursday how sad
Old 06-07-2013, 05:28 AM   #820
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
i asked a lot of people if they new what the date 06/06/ was
and all i got was thursday how sad

We could be speaking German right now if it weren't for our fighting men/women and supporting country.

Saddens me that my generation doesn't seem to give a shit.

If we asked my generation to work 6/7 days a week to keep the war effort up like our past generations had to they would want more money

Like I said before the only guys to help out the walk for the wounded I did was guys from your generation.

Products Discussed in this Thread