Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #9041
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
Nah, they'll be white. The leds themselves are orange or have an orange cover on them
Nope, the dials and buttons have orange tint.

See this link and mojos link

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...t-mod-how.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Josh, what bump stops are you running and how did you mount them? I was getting ready to order some super Bumps from wheelers and mount them on the top side like Ant's.
Timbren bump stops mounted on all pro u bolt flips. The u bolt plates are drilled and tapped and come with the bolts for it to all just bolt together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
IIRC, the "covers" are in fact tinted orange.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...or-change.html
Yep
Old 12-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #9042
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
This is what I remember reading back in the day. The only one that's hard to convert to a different color is the clock or something.

They're the Timbren bump stops with the All-Pro u-bolt flip kit. I really like the super bumps though (have them in the front).
The clock after a certain year is easy to change from amber, but only to blue and white iirc. The climate controls are the pain in the ass since the controls are tinted orange.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #9043
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
So are people meeting up on Saturday?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #9044
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
The dome light listed on superbright led's for the second gen is wrong. not sure what is the right one, but if anyone knows let me know. The bulb they sent me is WAY to short.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #9045
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why not order from CSJumper?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #9046
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
You local Corey?
Old 12-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #9047
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Yes but sometimes not until after Josh gives the money first...

I know how it works very well my Aunt is an insurance agent
You have a family member doing everything. Uncles a realestate agent...etc etc.

My aunt is a school teacher and my uncle is a minister. Doesn't mean I know jack shit about 4yo's or believe in god
Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #9048
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
You have a family member doing everything. Uncles a realestate agent...etc etc.

My aunt is a school teacher and my uncle is a minister. Doesn't mean I know jack shit about 4yo's or believe in god
I am a psychiatrist and know that you are crazy.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #9049

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
You local Corey?
Around 3.5 hours from my place to where we met last time
Old 12-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #9050
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I give you a lot of credit. It's a little over an hour for me and that's far to me these days. My 5 mile commute spoils me.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #9051

Lol the closest meet I've been to is around 2 hours from me
Old 12-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #9053

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Yeah what's good this sat?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #9054
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
I have a lot bigger of a family than even people with lots of family... 16 aunts and uncles 8 sets of grand parents 37 cousins more than half of which are 10 plus years older than me and all of my family is close... No uncles that are realtors. lawyers teachers politicians yes but none of that sort
You have 8 parents? Damn, nobody wanted you.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #9056
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You have 8 parents? Damn, nobody wanted you.
He's worse than a ginger
Old 12-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #9057
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like at least 60% of this thread is circle jerking around giving hunter a hard time. It's funny
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #9058
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that if you can/want to wait to fix it you can to wait for a check from the other guys insurance so you don't have to front any money.
this is the route I took when my s10 got hit while parked. the person was nice enough to leave their information (they were running late for work, go figure)
I called the local PD for a police report & their insurance company had me get an estimate for damages & offered to cut me a check or pay the place doing the repairs. I took the check & left the scuffed fender & bumper
Old 12-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #9059

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
I feel like at least 60% of this thread is circle jerking around giving hunter a hard time. It's funny
Old 12-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #9060
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Everyone is fine. The driver was some young douche bag with a flat billed hat. Old ass f150, clipped my tail light and the head light of the car next to him.

Yep just emotional stress...

Yea thanks.. Anyone know if this is going to raise my rates even though I'm not at fault?

Got rear ended? Truck turned right at the last minute and hit the rear passenger corner of my bumper and my tail light.

I did the led swap for my gauges. There is no led swap for the climate controls bulbs

Have you ever been to gore?

Yea I've seen your truck get air

It's alright. Thanks

Yea nothing you haven't done to your truck at rausch... Twice...

Craig^
no never been to gore.....done whiteface a bunch tho....
why you opicking me up this weekend.?

and there is a taillight on craigslist pass side for $50 led i believe in nnj
was looking at it a few days ago for myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
And the damage:

THAT TRUCK IS FUCKING DESTROYED

Products Discussed in this Thread