LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #81
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
incase a certain someone comes back. Hope he doesn't come back with a spoon

G/L with new N.J. thread.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:57 PM   #82
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
The derp is running wild on TW today
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #83
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
The derp is running wild on TW today
I hear spreading from west
Old 04-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #84
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
ain't nobody insult your livelihood and get away with it Eddie is not on my ignore list but with all the drama I feel that a permaban by the mods might be brewing
Mods didn't remove my posts. D posse wanna gang up on me, that's ok, whatever helps ya'll sleep at night.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #85
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I heard plasti derping your hootus is now in style
Speaking if plasti dip you have any cans/half cans lying around?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #86

Quote:
Ja. Come to Rausch creek and you can have it
Can't make Rausch but if you still have it this summer ill take it. Just wanna see what something would look like first before I actually do it lol
Old 04-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #87
Banned
Quote:
Hard liquor and a jerk or two usually does it for me

I thought the fuzz came in and deleted some shit I wasn't able to keep up with everything today.
Deleted db posts that had my address in them.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #89
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
I hear spreading from west
Quote:
Mods didn't remove my posts. D posse wanna gang up on me, that's ok, whatever helps ya'll sleep at night.
Quote:
Deleted db posts that had my address in them.
GET THE FUCK OUT EDDIE
Old 04-25-2013, 04:43 AM   #90
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
GET THE FUCK OUT EDDIE
Someone needs to stop him. All he is good for is starting shit and killing stokes. never helps others.....always take tale take.

Mods please restrain the douchebaggins
Old 04-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #91
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Someone needs to stop him. All he is good for is starting shit and killing stokes. never helps others.....always take tale take.

Mods please restrain the douchebaggins
I ask u assholes to stop being DBS for years , and all of a sudden u make a sandy vag thread still mention me in it and want me to leave u alone? Any was asking questions , I was answering , Stop being a db, drive up north and end it already , block my posts or whatever u need to do and move on. Every day u guys run your mouth . Don't mention me, I'll leave u be
Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 AM   #92
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ask u assholes to stop being DBS for years , and all of a sudden u make a sandy vag thread still mention me in it and want me to leave u alone? Any was asking questions , I was answering , Stop being a db, drive up north and end it already , block my posts or whatever u need to do and move on. Every day u guys run your mouth . Don't mention me, I'll leave u be
Fuck off. No ones posting in your only claim to fame so gtfo of here.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 AM   #93
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I've never used this "ignore" feature before...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post6793689

Am now though.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #94
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Fuck off. No ones posting in your only claim to fame so gtfo of here.
Ur like a little girl, stop talking about it, do like your db posse and block me and go on with our day. Stop starting shit and running your mouth every day about this. Ur out of your mind. U don't have to like me, but shut up already
Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #95

Aaaannd he's gone
Old 04-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #96
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He can always purchase some at HD... Along with all sorts of other non-top quality products!
*cough*Lowes*cough*
Old 04-25-2013, 05:24 AM   #99
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-25-2013, 05:24 AM   #100
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saying the L word is one thing I laugh about. The wayhe was acting last night was unacceptable.
The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
What did I miss?

I like the HD/Behr paint. Though I am switching to the stuff at Ace. Recently tested #1 by CR.

Products Discussed in this Thread