Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #1041
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Really?
Pretty much, I only use GSP, AC express way and the Double Nickel. I have driven over the turn pike and the closest to getting on the turn pike is when coming off the Del Memorial Bridge but then I get right off and go down Rt 49 through Salem County to the Double Nickel.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #1042
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
It's boring here.

You must be doing it wrong... my cousin who's 3 months younger than I manages a high end hotel across from Providence and her fiance owns a prominent restaurant in the same location. I always have a great time when there. Just sucks the last two trips I took there were to place family members ashes in the ocean.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #1043
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
You must be doing it wrong... my cousin who's 3 months younger than I manages a high end hotel across from Providence and her fiance owns a prominent restaurant in the same location. I always have a great time when there. Just sucks the last two trips I took there were to place family members ashes in the ocean.
Is Rhode Island still a state?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #1044
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I just live on the wrong end of the state. Then again, the opposite end of the state can be reached in under an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
I think it's secretly an extension of Mass.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:49 AM   #1045
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I enjoy the historic ruins of RI much more than NJ's bog iron furnaces and ghost towns. The forts in Providence are kick ass.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #1046
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I think I just live on the wrong end of the state. Then again, the opposite end of the state can be reached in under an hour.

I think it's secretly an extension of Mass.

it's all about the company you keep. where you are doesn't mean shit. you got the right people with you and hell can be a fun place

You got shitty friends and the best places on earth can suck.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #1047

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I enjoy the historic ruins of RI much more than NJ's bog iron furnaces and ghost towns. The forts in Providence are kick ass.
Never been to RI. I will have go some time.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #1048
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never been to RI. I will have go some time.
I need to check out NJ sometime. I do have friends there, just haven't been down to visit.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #1049
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea well you're also the guy who said he had a good time in Ohio.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #1050

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
i went once to check out mystic pizza after I saw the movie. We got one night at college and decided to take a road trip

That's the closest I've been to RI
Ha, thats funny that is the closest I have been too. Before the kids the wife and I decided to take a road trip to Mystic Ct for the weekend we had lunch at Mystic Pizza.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #1051
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah wtf, that state sucked ass
Yea of the 12 states I drove through on the road trip, Ohio pissed me off the most!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #1052
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's all about the company you keep. where you are doesn't mean shit. you got the right people with you and hell can be a fun place

You got shitty friends and the best places on earth can suck.
Looking forward to it buddy.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #1053
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
I drive into PA every day for work but luckily I am traveling on one of the only non-tolled major highways leaving NJ.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #1055

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
My vote went to Nebraska for that.
IMO Nebraska was much better than Kansas.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #1056
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Nebraska had 40 mph cross winds when we went through.. Put my mpgs at like 12 or 13
Old 06-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #1058
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome to NJ. There are a quite a few members on here from the Toms River area.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #1059
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Nebraska had 40 mph cross winds when we went through.. Put my mpgs at like 12 or 13
This was basically driving through Kansas for me when I moved out here a couple years ago. To make things worse, I was pulling a trailer! According to my records, the worst fuel economy I had that day was 9.6 MPG and it was all highway
Old 06-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #1060

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
yep, and you can imagine how bad it sucked after spending a week in Moab
I think we should just blow up Camden and create our own Moab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post

Products Discussed in this Thread