Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #1042
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
My vote went to Nebraska for that.
IMO Nebraska was much better than Kansas.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #1043
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Nebraska had 40 mph cross winds when we went through.. Put my mpgs at like 12 or 13
Old 06-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #1045
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Welcome to NJ. There are a quite a few members on here from the Toms River area.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #1046
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Nebraska had 40 mph cross winds when we went through.. Put my mpgs at like 12 or 13
This was basically driving through Kansas for me when I moved out here a couple years ago. To make things worse, I was pulling a trailer! According to my records, the worst fuel economy I had that day was 9.6 MPG and it was all highway
Old 06-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #1047
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
yep, and you can imagine how bad it sucked after spending a week in Moab
I think we should just blow up Camden and create our own Moab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #1048
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
I think we should just blow up Camden and create our own Moab.

Hmmmmm I like da way youz thinkz
Old 06-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #1049
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
I wish there was some place where we could do 50-60 mph lt trail runs around here.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #1050
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I wish there was some place where we could do 50-60 mph lt trail runs around here.

Fghlargton?

Old 06-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #1051
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing things like Jberrys forest run makes me so jealous of the west coast.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #1053
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
i decided that I'm going to leave the sway bar on lol, i ordered new sway bar links from rockauto. Within 1 hour they shipped them! they are the best!
Old 06-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #1054
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
I plan to paint my frame next week, any paint brand suggestions? I was looking to go with rustolium rust converter
Old 06-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #1055
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
I plan to paint my frame next week, any paint brand suggestions? I was looking to go with rustolium rust converter
Don't use the spray kind. The liquid is MUCH better.

Only use it on sections where you can't get the rust off. IRS not for use on other paint.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #1056
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
POR 15. They are local too!
I was getting ready to busy out the wire wheel and start doing some touch up on the frame myself. I like the POR 15 but I have yet to find a good place to order it from.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #1057

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Online, they are based it of north jersey and shipping is fast. Sometimes if you sign up for their email list they even offer free shipping

Side note, anybody done wheel bearings in the front? I have all the parts, how hard is it? Anyone have recommendation for local shops to press out old bearing?
According to google it's 2 towns away from me...do they have a showroom or is it just a warehouse?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #1058
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I've been meaning to order wheel bearings but I'd like to find a complete hub assembly so I dont have to worry about pressing them.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #1059

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Damn I was afraid of that. Ill keep my hopes up! Got a buddy driving down from pa I told I'd help with the bearings. Hopefully I don't leave his truck stranded on jack stands at my house
I have done hubs on a Chevy and a Dodge just not on a Toyota yet. I know my brother replaced the hub a couple months ago on my step dad's Pre Runner. I might have to give him a call in the morning and I don't know how much difference there is between the hubs on the Pre Runner and the 4x4.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 PM   #1060

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I've been meaning to order wheel bearings but I'd like to find a complete hub assembly so I dont have to worry about pressing them.
All the Hubs and bearing I have done have came as a complete assembly. From what I heared the Tacomas you have to get pressed.

Products Discussed in this Thread