LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #10901
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Yeah I just wanted to see Mojo's reaction… not a chance in hell I would do this again

http://youtu.be/0-eaW4SzukE
That was such a fun weekend. Remember the fire we had that night when it was fucking pouring?
Old 01-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #10902
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post

I may have to get skids b4 tires to go with driving style
shitttttt dude didnt know it was that bad....next time u shouldnt show off that suspension
Old 01-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #10903
#Pop_An_IceBerg
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
shitttttt dude didnt know it was that bad....next time u shouldnt show off that suspension
no one was showing nothing off…. been at that spot 5-6 times… and half of which i was in stock suspenssion… and always ran that stretch the same way….
shit happens Brad…. where is your 1st gen? …exactly! accidents happen!
Old 01-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #10905
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where is your 1st gen? …exactly! accidents happen!
U burned me so bad haha
Old 01-03-2014, 09:33 PM   #10907
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no,he want with us!... it was on the 2nd stretch going to the big pit… i knew the puddle was coming up but timed way to late and and blasted into it!

My cousin enjoyed the ride haha so I probably can't wheel on the eleventh now. Hoping to go the 18th, don't care where just has to be challenging.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:39 PM   #10909
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
E

A

G

L

E

S
Old 01-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #10910
Paved roads: a waste of taxpayer money
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
nah just shrunk
Those things look fun as shit
Old 01-04-2014, 03:31 PM   #10911
Paved roads: a waste of taxpayer money
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It is!!! Illbeing it to the next meet I make it to
Is that a front axle on the rear? or just the angle?
Old 01-04-2014, 03:32 PM   #10912
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be watchin the game

Did you get my pm about the wheels?

So I got around to SASing my truck today .... What you guys think?

I no reply to pm on pos phone. It's a pita so I Only pm via pc.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #10913
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I got around to SASing my truck today .... What you guys think?

My tattoo artist has rc trucks like this and a ridiculous truck himself, and a tire sponsor for both I believe. Ill look up pics cuz
Old 01-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #10915
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Good seeing you guys again! Thankfully I think the only casualty was Brad's mudflap and possibly my skidplate getting dented in. Still not sure if the skid plate was today or a couple weeks ago. That Honda kicked ass! Never saw anyone break trail like that.

EDIT: SORRY ABOUT THE GROUP PHOTO BEING UPSIDE DOWN. I'VE TRIED ROTATING IT BOTH ON MY COMPUTER AND ON THE WEBSITE AND IT STILL SHOWS UP UPSIDE DOWN.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #10916
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Should be good now for ya mike
Thanks!
Old 01-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #10917
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
If any of you need a battery Advance Auto
AutoCraft Gold Battery, Group Size 24, 700 CCA
Part No 24F-6
Warranty 5 YR WARRANTY 3YR FREE REPLACE Product Subtotal: $141.99 Discounts: -$40.00 Shipping Charges: $0.00 Tax: $7.14 Total: $109.13 - Core Charges $18.00= $91.13-$7.14=$83.99
So I paid $83.99 for the battery B 4 sales tax. Not bad. I had to do the chat thing to get the discount but it was worth the effort $40.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #10918
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChux View Post
My tattoo artist has rc trucks like this and a ridiculous truck himself, and a tire sponsor for both I believe. Ill look up pics cuz

I'll play:

Old 01-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #10919
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very nice!!! If ya ever wanna play sometime let me know!!! When spring comes Ill be either at school rcing or fishing!!!

Next time we go wheeling we should bring them

Products Discussed in this Thread