Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 08:45 AM   #13102
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Nah. The DIY kit is the only thing he ships quickly
Old 01-31-2014, 08:46 AM   #13103
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChux View Post
Honestly i would buy a welder if i was a home owner, renting now idk if i hop around a few more places i cant say ill always have a place for it. im a carpenter by hobby, so when i first started welding it was fun to work with different material other than wood. my job now has a great opportunity to move up and become a welder if i choose so, just have to put in time with the company.
i feel that every day of my life.

Carpenter, you say... I have been wanting to make cargo drawers
Old 01-31-2014, 08:46 AM   #13104
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh its like that.. ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nah. The DIY kit is the only thing he ships quickly
Sorry bad joke.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:48 AM   #13105
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
Sorry bad joke.
For everything else that holds true. Or you ask him a question he doesn't want to answer and he never talks to you again. Even if you have cash in hand to buy
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #13106
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
For everything else that holds true. Or you ask him a question he doesn't want to answer and he never talks to you again. Even if you have cash in hand to buy
It's a shame he does make some nice stuff.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:59 AM   #13107
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
i feel that every day of my life.

Carpenter, you say... I have been wanting to make cargo drawers
Thats rad, ive seen pics of them in the bed of tacomas. all you need is the idea and material. that would be a fun build, id crack some beers and go over ideas. come warmer weather my garage will be open for "business" meetings
Old 01-31-2014, 09:04 AM   #13109
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats rad, ive seen pics of them in the bed of tacomas. all you need is the idea and material. that would be a fun build, id crack some beers and go over ideas. come warmer weather my garage will be open for "business" meetings
Sounds like a plan. I have all my carpentry stuff at my parents in the garage. Nowhere to wood-work or set up the big toys in an apt. My design is pretty simple though, I just suck at measuring shit.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:05 AM   #13110
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DId someone say carpenter ?

A 22 year old woman is like a good carpenter.

no wood is wasted

Old 01-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #13112
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DId someone say carpenter ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

no wood is wasted

I love this thread.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:58 AM   #13113
addicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
addicted7369's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweetness LOL
Old 01-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #13115
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry bad joke.
Just like all of them
Quote:
Any meeting being held tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

no wood is wasted

Good one
Old 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM   #13118
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya I know... but the job seems cool
Old 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM   #13119
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
just applied for a job in AC

Why would you do that?
Old 01-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #13120
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
Why would you do that?
see above lol

Products Discussed in this Thread