LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #13101
addicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
addicted7369's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I think "Income Property" was the guilty show. I saw them making shitty houses look way better so I thought hey why not rip up the carpet lol
yeah not good to let women watch that channel my girl watches that and stuck doing all kinds of crap to our place
Old 01-30-2014, 06:39 PM   #13102
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Lol , those shows always under report how much it actually costs to do all that shit
yea i figured. "$25k and we'll re do the entire basement and make it a 3 bedroom unit with a kitchen and full bath"…..
Old 01-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #13103
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted7369 View Post
hey question what diff fluid and posi additive do I for my diff on my 06 sport and what do I need for the front
rear diy- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-step-how.html

front (and t case) - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nge-howto.html
Old 01-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #13105
addicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yea i figured. "$25k and we'll re do the entire basement and make it a 3 bedroom unit with a kitchen and full bath"…..
yeah but what you have to remember is that is in Canadian money LOL
Old 01-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #13108

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Nitro = either work great or broke...

But SWB POS owner wants to wheel twerk hill and others again... ANYONE WANNA GO?
bro my nitro rips it hangs wheelies like a mother
Old 01-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #13109
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted7369 View Post
yeah but what you have to remember is that is in Canadian money LOL

Uh , the dollars were 5 cents apart till a month ago and now they are 10 cents apart
Old 01-31-2014, 03:41 AM   #13110
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-31-2014, 03:56 AM   #13111
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i watched a little HGTV this morning and got excited so I ripped out all the carpet, padding, tack strips, and staples from the floor of my living room and dining room. Hardwood floors look pretty good but I'll probably refinish them anyway.
It's the best move we ever made and the first thing we did to our house. If you decide to higher someone to do it, let me know and I will send you the info from the guy who did ours. He did a great job and was reasonable.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:18 AM   #13112
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post

Put tire carrier on today! Waiting for wheels to come in for the other tires to run the tire on the carrier

All I saw was tire carrier and the picture didn't load right away on tapa and I was almost really jelly.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:25 AM   #13113
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey BGR... Are you still looking for a new ride?
Saw a nice 1st gen at Gateway Toyota in Toms River
Old 01-31-2014, 05:05 AM   #13115
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChux View Post
I thought I saw he got a 4runner...

He did
Old 01-31-2014, 05:22 AM   #13116
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
It's the best move we ever made and the first thing we did to our house. If you decide to higher someone to do it, let me know and I will send you the info from the guy who did ours. He did a great job and was reasonable.
X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayChux View Post
I thought I saw he got a 4runner...
Why go t4r? If I want a suv I'd go with a lc with sold front axle and front center and rear locking diffs
Old 01-31-2014, 05:25 AM   #13117
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
X2

Why go t4r? If I want a suv I'd go with a lc with sold front axle and front center and rear locking diffs
Was probably more out of necessity than want. Plus he uses it as a "work" vehicle so he doesn't need all that
Old 01-31-2014, 05:37 AM   #13118
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Was probably more out of necessity than want. Plus he uses it as a "work" vehicle so he doesn't need all that
Why not buy a full size truck. My friends a plumber and uses the lc for work but not all the time...PVC pipes are still transported with the roof rack
Old 01-31-2014, 05:39 AM   #13119
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
Why not buy a full size truck. My friends a plumber and uses the lc for work but not all the time...PVC pipes are still transported with the roof rack

full size truck in NYC is stupied
Old 01-31-2014, 05:47 AM   #13120

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
full size truck in NYC is stupied
This

Products Discussed in this Thread