Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2014, 04:37 PM   #16881
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
College? Those are my HS memories.... lol
Nah jk
haha. Fortunately / Unfortunately, my high school was quite boring when it came to that stuff.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:38 PM   #16882
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
haha. Fortunately / Unfortunately, my high school was quite boring when it came to that stuff.
Fabio had to deal with the Colombian war lords
Old 03-22-2014, 04:39 PM   #16883
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

After thinking about it, I'm not going to install the CB that I bought from Brad. Anyone interested in it? Paid $20 including CB, mic, and antenna. Let me know.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:46 PM   #16886
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted7369 View Post
Chux this is the switch
Did you trim anything to make it fit?

Quote:
Hey I have question when I was installing my light switch behind one of the blanks there was a wire with a blue plug on it just sick to the back of the blank WTF is it for
It can be a variety of things, my left side switches are completely full. I bet if you google image Tacoma switches and the year of your truck you can find out.

Quote:
could be or the atrac button or some shit like that
My A-trac is in the center under my temp controls. I have two blank there that I found out were prewired for heated seats that I don't have
Old 03-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #16887
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
After thinking about it, I'm not going to install the CB that I bought from Brad. Anyone interested in it? Paid $20 including CB, mic, and antenna. Let me know.
I think cynicalrider needs a cb but not the firestik, what made u change ur mind lol
Old 03-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #16888
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
What kind is it again?
Old 03-22-2014, 06:12 PM   #16889
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
What kind is it again?
Cobra I believe, it's an ol' man style one
Old 03-22-2014, 06:14 PM   #16890
addicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaddicted7369 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
addicted7369's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Did you trim anything to make it fit?

It can be a variety of things, my left side switches are completely full. I bet if you google image Tacoma switches and the year of your truck you can find out.

My A-trac is in the center under my temp controls. I have two blank there that I found out were prewired for heated seats that I don't have
I just had to file the sides and top and bottom a little bit and it popped right in
Old 03-22-2014, 06:38 PM   #16892
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks like it could be a diff lock switch
Nice. Future mod!

I've been looking for weeks to find a switch for my Hellas that would fit these empty slots. They're a diff size than the ones on the left of the steering wheel. I think I'm goin to dremmel and file it until I have success now that I have an ARB rocker switch that came with OBA. WISH ME LUCK!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:50 PM   #16893
PPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant future

PPansini10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Nice. Future mod!

I've been looking for weeks to find a switch for my Hellas that would fit these empty slots. They're a diff size than the ones on the left of the steering wheel. I think I'm goin to dremmel and file it until I have success now that I have an ARB rocker switch that came with OBA. WISH ME LUCK!
i filed and used the dremmel for my switches and it came out clean.. The good thing about these switches is the little lip it has around the edges that makes it look clean and like they were suppose to be there lol

Here are how mine turned out
Old 03-22-2014, 07:34 PM   #16894
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
^ good advice x2

just noticed my drivers rack boot is torn to shreds
fuck me this is not my week

Man you need to go step in something. I think you've had to fix more chit than I've had a chance to mod.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #16895

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What kind is it again?
will go well with the new leafs

http://reading.craigslist.org/pts/4386138232.html
Old 03-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #16896
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Too busy with shenanigans eh tackleberry?

yup you know it...lots of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Woot!!

Bet you lost some weight

I know I could go for being in shape sooner than later

yea actually tested for a department today and weighed in at 207...down from 236 when i started all the police stuff...id like to get down to 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Hey Joel!
what upppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrzyshore View Post
What department?
no department as of right now...going through Montgomery County Municipal Police Academy...putting myself through and applying to all the departments in my area and surrounding areas and hopefully will line up a job asap..if you know of anyone hiring lemme know!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #16897
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
If I had it right now I'd do it in a heart beat. Feelin super broke after booking the honeymoon.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:10 AM   #16899
The Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
I think cynicalrider needs a cb but not the firestik, what made u change ur mind lol
I am on the road a lot for work and Jen and I take a lot of road trips, so I'm probably going to go with a handheld that I can move between vehicles.

Quote:
What kind is it again?
I will snap a photo later and post it.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:50 AM   #16900

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I had it right now I'd do it in a heart beat. Feelin super broke after booking the honeymoon.
I hear ya bro, there is no rush for lift. Armor>lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Jay maybe u should wait till mod day lol

Products Discussed in this Thread