Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

NJ B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
NJ B.S. Thread

I think it's about time we do some house cleaning and get rid of the derpiness.

Lets try to keep this a friendly bullshit thread
Old 04-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I think it's about time we do some house cleaning and get rid of the derpiness.

Lets try to keep this a friendly bullshit thread
Woot no asshole op
Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
The other thread made the work day go pretty fast lol
Old 04-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #4
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Woot no asshole op
Yea I think that's what makes him feel like he's special.. If we didn't bs in his thread he would have no where to be brave
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #5

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
what happened to BGRs BS thread, ain't nobody got time fo dat??
Neva sawd it
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 04-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #7
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
what happened to BGRs BS thread, ain't nobody got time fo dat??
That's for SJ, get it straight!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #8
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, pretty slick. Outsmarted me again on the Internet. Another thread dedicated to me thanks.....
Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #9
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yea I think that's what makes him feel like he's special.. If we didn't bs in his thread he would have no where to be brave
U have my address, show your bravery by using it or giving me yours.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You guys already have PSUTaco85's build thread
Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You guys already have PSUTaco85's build thread
Everyone bullshits in there
Old 04-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
yay now josh is the op db . back to the camp thread!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
This place smells like chloroform and shame.

Oddly, like Boyd's basement.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #14
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This place smells like chloroform and shame.

Oddly, like Boyd's basement.
You would know.... Animal
Old 04-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #15

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Wow, pretty slick. Outsmarted me again on the Internet. Another thread dedicated to me thanks.....
Sorry this is dedicated to the lack of you now please leave.

Quote:
U have my address, show your bravery by using it or giving me yours.
I'm brave but I'm not dumb enough to give you a reason to get me in trouble. You already showed that you can't act like a man.

And I'm serious, please leave this thread. We don't want you in here.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Someone call a mod on the instigator
Old 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Sorry this is dedicated to the lack of you now please leave.

I'm brave but I'm not dumb enough to give you a reason to get me in trouble. You already showed that you can't act like a man.

And I'm serious, please leave this thread. We don't want you in here.
Ur wants are meaningless to me. "I'm brave but......" Are the famous words weak minded big mouthed pansy. All this talk of u and Boyd about being a man, and when push comes to shove, your all just a big mouth. U shit in my thread your negative bs, the,east I can do is spread it here.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
Banned
Quote:
Someone call a mod on the instigator
Took a picture of my weekly paycheck.....was gonna post but not sure how u would post said info, so won't post it here. Would text it to u, but have ur number in new phone. But if u man up and drive up north, I'll show it to u.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You would know.... Animal
Old 04-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #20
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Took a picture of my weekly paycheck.....was gonna post but not sure how u would post said info, so won't post it here. Would text it to u, but have ur number in new phone. But if u man up and drive up north, I'll show it to u.
So let me get this right.....your inviting me to come up and box you? And you won't call the cops on me? Or have your buddys jump me? Or sue me if I knock your block off?

Now that sounds like some fun. Let's get it on bitch. I have been in need of a new punching bag. I could also get my truck aligned.

Products Discussed in this Thread