LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

LONG ISLAND.... Can we get a meet going?!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #21
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
I went to sore thumb yesterday for the first time. it was either you or another Tacoma I saw on my way in
Old 04-30-2013, 11:47 AM   #22
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
just for everyones info, they've extended the cut-off date for the state passes to may 17th!.....i'll be picking mine up on thursday...
Old 05-01-2013, 02:43 PM   #23
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Idk if any want to go but we have off road meet ever firday at apps in comack at.10 pm if any one wants to come pm me for more information
Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #24
Backpack Guy is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Backpack Guy's Tacoma Gallery
seems like we have five, six or so Long Islanders...

When is a good meet weekend for everyone?

OBI sound like a good central LI meet location, maybe hit the Thumb after?
Old 05-02-2013, 04:34 AM   #25
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backpack Guy View Post
seems like we have five, six or so Long Islanders...

When is a good meet weekend for everyone?

OBI sound like a good central LI meet location, maybe hit the Thumb after?
this sunday or next weekend would work for me.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:35 AM   #26
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i no can do this weekend but next maybe
between moms day and all
Old 05-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #27
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i no can do this weekend but next maybe
between moms day and all
this weekend works for me
Old 05-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #28
Backpack Guy is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Backpack Guy's Tacoma Gallery
How about the weekend after mothers day weekend, this would be May 19th Sunday

May 19th Sunday, OBI?
that works for me
Old 05-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #29
ksands is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
ksands's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

may 19th is good. what time at OBI?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #30

may 19th works for me too, might go to sore thumb this sunday as well...
Old 05-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #31

seeing i've never been to sore thumb i have a few questions...1) where exactly is the entrance? 2) is there somewhere to air up or do i need to have a tank or compressor? 3) do you really need to have all of the fishing gear and do the cops come around often? 4) anything i should know before i go?? ......still shooting for going tomorrow but seems like this weekend is filling up with a ton shit to do in a limited amount of time so not sure i'll make it tomorow but still good for next week! Thanks....
Old 05-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #32

Where everybody go?? lol
Old 05-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #33
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
seeing i've never been to sore thumb i have a few questions...1) where exactly is the entrance? 2) is there somewhere to air up or do i need to have a tank or compressor? 3) do you really need to have all of the fishing gear and do the cops come around often? 4) anything i should know before i go?? ......still shooting for going tomorrow but seems like this weekend is filling up with a ton shit to do in a limited amount of time so not sure i'll make it tomorow but still good for next week! Thanks....
was out of town this weekend....
i will be stopping over tomm at the thumb
the entrance is off ocean pky
you will see the state 4x4 sign
no where to air up here bring your own compressor.....
should have one as part of your permit anyway
i would bring a pole...never been checked myself but have seen a bunch of cops in the last few years....
Old 05-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #34

Quote:
was out of town this weekend....
i will be stopping over tomm at the thumb
the entrance is off ocean pky
you will see the state 4x4 sign
no where to air up here bring your own compressor.....
should have one as part of your permit anyway
i would bring a pole...never been checked myself but have seen a bunch of cops in the last few years....
Thanks....Hoping to be out there next weekend, prob sat some time....
Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #35
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
question for everyone , does the empire passport get you in all state parks plus beach access for vehcles? seems like the $65 is too good to pass up if so
Old 05-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #36
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
question for everyone , does the empire passport get you in all state parks plus beach access for vehcles? seems like the $65 is too good to pass up if so
WHATA U MEAN BY BEACH ACCESS DO U MEAN 4X4 PERMIT
THEN NO
Old 05-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #37
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
I mean beach access for vehicles. As in drive the truck on the sand. Judging by your reply, i need a 4x4 permit. Does that tie into the empire passport or no? I'm looking for some pointers here
Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #38
BIG DADDY

No
Old 05-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #39
BIG DADDY

And i believe u missed out on the 4x4 permit
They will not be back on sale until after summer now
Old 05-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #40

Quote:
And i believe u missed out on the 4x4 permit
They will not be back on sale until after summer now
the empire pass just gets you regular parking at the state beaches (65$), the 4x4 permit, also 65$, is a seperate permit that allows you to "fish" on the beach......and the state extended the end date for getting the 4x4 passes untill May 17th, after that you have to wait untill next year so if you want it better get it within the next week.