Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

LONG ISLAND.... Can we get a meet going?!

Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #41
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
i see. thanks. Still a good deal esp if its well used
Old 05-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #42
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
so are we going to get a meet going on sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 05-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #43
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
think i'm good for sunday.....
Old 05-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #44

let me txt BGR and lets see who else we can get
Old 05-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #45
Backpack Guy is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Backpack Guy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm back!

this sunday.... OBI I'm in!

1?
Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 AM   #46
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Thanks for the PM Backpack...I soooo wish I saw this thread sooner. I didn't know they extended the date to get the beach pass and I figured they weren't even going to let you on the beach after sandy so I never got mine this year.

What time are you meeting at OBIs? If you just do land I can probably meet up, depending on time. You do know the other car groups usually meet up their in the morning. My ex sometimes goes with his buggy and their group and another friend goes with his vette.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #47
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backpack Guy View Post
I'm back!

this sunday.... OBI I'm in!

1?
i can do 1:00
Old 05-17-2013, 06:39 AM   #48

1 is good for me sore thumb is the only beach open now so I gess that what u mean Whan u say outer beachs
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #49

weather didn't cooperate last week but this weekends looking pretty good. Are we trying again??
Old 05-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #50

I got time firday night or Saturday night
Old 05-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #51
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't notice this thread. Whats up this weekend? Should be nice out. I'm ready for some beers, burgers, and fishing. Who's available?
Old 01-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #52
Markus326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Markus326's Tacoma Gallery
Back from the dead for some winter action? Theres another thread going with a meetup this saturday if anyone here is interested.