Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

LONG ISLAND.... Can we get a meet going?!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
Backpack Guy is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Backpack Guy's Tacoma Gallery
LONG ISLAND.... Can we get a meet going?!

Hello Tacoma World!

I know there is a handfull of us from Long Island or the area. Who is interested in a meet??

I know I am!

Maybe Captree State Park? or OBI? or you tell me what is good for you!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested I just got my Tacoma 2 weeks ago. Captree sounds good
Old 04-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #3
Backpack Guy is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Backpack Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent, we just need a date and time

... And more Long Islanders would be great!

when is good for you? I work weekdays most of the day...
Old 04-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backpack Guy View Post
Excellent, we just need a date and time

... And more Long Islanders would be great!

when is good for you? I work weekdays most of the day...
Yeah a weekend would be better but first we need to get more people
Old 04-26-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be in for a meet, weekends definetley...
Old 04-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
cooj is on a distinguished road

Name: Luke
Location: Long Island, NY (Attending college at Binghamton University)
cooj's Tacoma Gallery
definitely interested in a meet, ill be home the 16th of may
Old 04-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #7
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
stickers and myself will be at the beach tomorrow having a bbq, and drinks...all are welcome.....
beach will be sore thumb
nys permit required
on that note last 3 days to buy them
Old 04-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #8

There is a big car meet at Nickerson beach tomorrow starts at 11 am
Old 04-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
stickers and myself will be at the beach tomorrow having a bbq, and drinks...all are welcome.....
beach will be sore thumb
nys permit required
on that note last 3 days to buy them
Where do you get the state pass from?, and what do you need?? I usually get the county pass but smith point outer beach might not even be open this year...so i might as well get the state pass. i'll get it tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #10
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
this is ever thing u need to know

Available: January 1 - April 30 and Tuesday after Labor Day to December 31 at:

1. Robert Moses State Park , 631-669-0470, - office closed to May 2013.

2. Montauk Downs State Park, 631-668-500

3. Long Island State Park Headquarters Permit Department,
West Babylon,,631-321-3515 - business hours
take Southern Pkwy to exit 37N - Belmont Ave., first building (white) on right.

BEACH VEHICLE FISHING PERMIT (New York State Parks)
PERMIT VALID FOR 4-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ONLY
Annual Fee: $ 65.00 (Year 2013)
Old 04-28-2013, 03:11 AM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil5393 View Post
There is a big car meet at Nickerson beach tomorrow starts at 11 am
Dam that 5 minutes from me house
Old 04-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #12
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
Where do you get the state pass from?, and what do you need?? I usually get the county pass but smith point outer beach might not even be open this year...so i might as well get the state pass. i'll get it tomorrow.
You need $65 and a 4x4 registration
I think belmont state park is open tomm
Old 04-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #13
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
In the past I've only gotten the empire passport for the parks. Is there a deal for both that and the beach pass or is it $130 for both no matter what?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #14
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by belone12 View Post
In the past I've only gotten the empire passport for the parks. Is there a deal for both that and the beach pass or is it $130 for both no matter what?
idk
i got my empire passport for like $35 a few months ago when they had it on sale
never had one before....
but figured for the price i had too
and the state permit is $65 for gilgo "if they ever open it", the thumb, demo,hither hills, montauk, and some others
plus all the night fishing spots.....
Old 04-28-2013, 06:46 AM   #15

awesome, i thought it was april 1st for the state permits. Thanks guys
Old 04-28-2013, 06:53 AM   #16
BIG DADDY

you coming out to see us today or what ^^^^
Old 04-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #17

sorry, running around and a birthday party today today but def will in the future!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #18
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
Good point. So you don need he empire if you're just parking on he beach. Makes sense. I know stickers put up the info but is there a website? I will meet y'all in may/June
Old 04-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

Old 04-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #20
CVAC085 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
CVAC085's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet and/or off-road venture as well. Got my pass a few weeks ago and itching to get out on the beach.

Also, found out from my cousin's earlier today, as they inquired about getting their off road Suffolk county pass, they were told that Smith Point (beach) will not be open until possibly August or September at the earliest. Other parts for the vacation trailers and fishing areas of it will be open for the season.