LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

york pa-german shep/lab mix

Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
anotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud of
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
york pa-german shep/lab mix

We adopted a 5 year old female german shepherd lab mix a few months ago. Everything was fine the first few months but she has became food aggresive with my other dog and has hurt him. She is awesome with my 3 year old daughter and other kids. Good guard dog, once she gets comfortable with you she will bark at strangers and outside noises. Needs to go to a house as a only pet, hates cats. She is black and brown in a traditional german shepherd pattern. Is house trained. If anybody here can take her pm me. Thought i would try here first before dealing with people on craigslist or taking her to a shelter
Old 04-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
2011Streaker will become famous soon enough2011Streaker will become famous soon enough
Law Enforcement:
2011Streaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
We adopted a 5 year old female german shepherd lab mix a few months ago. Everything was fine the first few months but she has became food aggresive with my other dog and has hurt him. She is awesome with my 3 year old daughter and other kids. Good guard dog, once she gets comfortable with you she will bark at strangers and outside noises. Needs to go to a house as a only pet, hates cats. She is black and brown in a traditional german shepherd pattern. Is house trained. If anybody here can take her pm me. Thought i would try here first before dealing with people on craigslist or taking her to a shelter
As an avid dog lover myself, why don't you get some in home training? one on one with your family, the dog, and a professional animal behaviorist? very common behavior that could be addressed a multitude of ways!