Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Keystone Krawlers Meet & Greet - PA

Old 02-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Keystone Krawlers Meet & Greet - PA

Sunday March 8th at HOOTERS in King of Prussia at 4pm.

This is not a Tacomaworld or tacoma meet. This is a meet & greet I setup for the offroad club Keystone Krawlers (since I'm one of the Events Coordinators).

Anyone is welcome to come out and meet with members/non members alike and other offroad enthusiasts. Chat it up....see some different rigs & talk and meet with different peeps.

The winter doldrums have set in and I'm just trying to livin things up, get peeps off the couch, and just hang out for an afternoon.

If anyone is interested - let me know. I'd like to get a 'count' of about how many plan on going so I can call Hooters ahead of time and give them a heads-up.

Hope to see ya there!!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
We might roll up from Kennett Square