Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Missing Person in the Ontario, Canada area (Ancaster)

Old 05-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Missing Person in the Ontario, Canada area (Ancaster)

An online friend of mine has had a family member go missing in south east Canada. I wanted to post information here to help spread information to the northeastern US folks due to your proximity in case anyone might have information.

I will be cross posting in the Canada region thread. If a moderator feels this post would be better served in another thread, feel free to move or copy it or delete it if not appropriate.

Link to story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...ssing-man.html

Information Poster: