Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

rausch creek june

Old 06-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #22
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relocated the spare tire into the bed didn't like having it up on the exo cage next is getting rid of the bobbed bed and just doing a flat bed
Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #23
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Need to find a way to mount my spare, and high lift down.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #24
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
idk if ill make this i have a wedding friday the 28th so not sure when or if i can make it down there :/

DO-IT F that wedding.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #25
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
DO-IT F that wedding.
X2
Old 06-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #26
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
idk if ill make this i have a wedding friday the 28th so not sure when or if i can make it down there :/
iam going to come form the island hopefully be on the road by 930
Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
iam going to come form the island hopefully be on the road by 930
Nice you leaving Friday?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #28

BUMP, Come on guys I know there is more of you out there!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:41 AM   #29

almost ready was so pissed lastnight not enough cord to get welder outside and trucks to tall to get in the garage lol. Weird not a lot of people on this trip thinking about doing an August trip to if I don't break anything this trip maybe more of a trail ride or get different level trail groups
Old 06-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #30
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe....just no trail 13 for me....

Old 06-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish020 View Post
Where are your sliders?
Old 06-26-2013, 06:39 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
almost ready was so pissed lastnight not enough cord to get welder outside and trucks to tall to get in the garage lol. Weird not a lot of people on this trip thinking about doing an August trip to if I don't break anything this trip maybe more of a trail ride or get different level trail groups

Word, sounds like a plan.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #33

Lets GO!

Loaded, #Uncivilized #truckin #wheelin #Taco by Uncivilized-FotoworX, on Flickr
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Nice
Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #36
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That picture was a pre-sliders trip....still got the sliders...just no skid plates...
Old 06-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #37

Ummm, this was my Drive Shaft after my last trip down Trail 13....my crossmember was also bent.....

Front wheel Drive Tacomas don't ride all that bad.....$300.00 for a Retube job in Harrisburg...I got out pretty cheap....

When and if I ever get an off road bumper and skids, I'll go down 13 and the blacks with y'all...until then I take out my biggest aggressions on this for now:

Old 06-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #39
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just gotta pick your lines carefully i ran 13 with no skids or bumpers on a crap ass lift 2x's
This ^^^ I did it without sliders....

oh and if I saw this earlier I would have thought about coming
Old 06-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
This ^^^ I did it without sliders....

oh and if I saw this earlier I would have thought about coming
Well one on man, and is any one going up Friday? I don't want to be there by my self