Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

rausch creek june

Old 05-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
rausch creek june

Putting out a feeler to see if anyones down for doing some wheeling towards the end of june not a definite yet hopefully picking up my truck next week and getting it trail worthy by the middle of june
Old 05-30-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
CBR1000RR is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
CBR1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in making a trip up there.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Cool ill have a better idea of a date next weekend
Old 05-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
CBR1000RR is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
CBR1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
Okay that will work for me I know a few people local to me are interested in going up.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Rc june

Fyi-June 21-23 gmc4x4 is having a all brand trail ride.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #6

It will probably be the last weekend in June to give me time to rebuild my axles
Old 06-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #8
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Im in! as long as those tires fit Matt.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
Untouchable7m is on a distinguished road

Name: tom
Untouchable7m's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading down this weekend (june 8-9)with some people if any one wants to join.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #10
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, been getting the Taco Ready, whos going to come wheel with me.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #11

Dates of the Trip June 28-30 Wheeling on the 29th.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:02 AM   #12
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
iam in
Old 06-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #13

Almost have all the bugs worked out have to do a test run tomorrow
Old 06-17-2013, 04:53 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
iam in
Sweet,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
Almost have all the bugs worked out have to do a test run tomorrow

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>?????
Old 06-17-2013, 05:07 AM   #15
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go up and say hi but I couldn't run my truck as it is unless we stick to baby trails.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:12 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post
I'd go up and say hi but I couldn't run my truck as it is unless we stick to baby trails.

yeah no baby trails on this trip, were towing the trucks down. but get a group together, and we can atleast throw down on Sat night!!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 05:17 AM   #17
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
yeah no baby trails on this trip, were towing the trucks down. but get a group together, and we can atleast throw down on Sat night!!!!
No worries, just thought i'd ask. Rausch is only about 45 min from my house. If I still had my built 86' 4Runner I'd be up to hit the trails with you guys!
Old 06-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post
No worries, just thought i'd ask. Rausch is only about 45 min from my house. If I still had my built 86' 4Runner I'd be up to hit the trails with you guys!

Honestly, I would have thought more people would have chimed in by now. Well shit then man, come down. im sure you can find some peeps to run with...
Old 06-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #19

Trucks as good as I'm going to get it for now was out in the woods today testing it worked pretty good
Old 06-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestaco View Post
Trucks as good as I'm going to get it for now was out in the woods today testing it worked pretty good
Sweet, Started Installing my Skids last night. Need to finish a few things and I should be good.