Notices

Calling on western massholes or northern ct tacomers

Old 06-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
SilverStreakTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: bob
SilverStreakTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Calling on western massholes or northern ct tacomers

I just purchased an ome complete lift kit.
Front 9000's with 885's.
Rear n182's with toytec rear aal.
swaybar relocate kit
lr uca's

I have all the tools I need 3 ton hydraulic jack, 4 jack stand, and a couple hydraulic bottle jacks, air compressor, torque wrench, air impact, etc.
I've done a lot of research on the install through tw.
My order comes in on thursday the 27th I will be trying to tackle it that weekend. If anyone in the area has experience with suspension lifts and is willing to lend a hand that would be awesome. I'm willing to cover your gas, provide food, and brews. As of right now I have a friend who is helping me but neither of us have done a full suspension lift before so let me know if anyone in the western mass or northern CT area has some time to help.

Thanks
Old 06-25-2013, 05:30 AM   #2
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If your gonna do it on Saturday i could come lend a hand and i can let a couple other western ma guys know to see if they wana help too... and seeing how your from western ma i started a Tacoma World New England Facebook page if you are on Facebook. Its mostly owners from western ma and we usually post local happenings and wheeling trips and pictures and other stuff on there so its easier to contact people because most people have smart phones with facebook apps and check that more often than the forums haha.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tacomaworldnewengland/
Old 06-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
SilverStreakTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: bob
SilverStreakTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFTaco View Post
If your gonna do it on Saturday i could come lend a hand and i can let a couple other western ma guys know to see if they wana help too... and seeing how your from western ma i started a Tacoma World New England Facebook page if you are on Facebook. Its mostly owners from western ma and we usually post local happenings and wheeling trips and pictures and other stuff on there so its easier to contact people because most people have smart phones with facebook apps and check that more often than the forums haha.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tacomaworldnewengland/

Unfortunately I don't go on f!@$book. Maybe I'll make an exception bc I would like to meet up with locals and do some mod days, wheeling trip etc. I just really despise annoying ignorance that comes with having Facebook and I am somewhat of a private person as far as my info on the internet goes. Thanks for offering to lend a hand on Saturday tw members are one of a kind. The kit is arriving today. I might attempt the rear aal and shocks tonight and see if I can't finish it by the weekend. I'd like to learn some new trails. I know of a few myself but looking for more. Your truck looks good btw.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
CAD6
Sbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Scott
Sbh87's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up everyone. I was actually going to start a thread to see if any Western Mass or northern CT tacoma owners wanted to get together sometime. I haven't done any mods to mine, but would be interested in learning/helping out. Ill also check out the facebook page but not while im at work, can't do facebook here. As you can see from my location I'm in Agawam, but am willing to travel a bit.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:58 AM   #5
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbh87 View Post
Whats up everyone. I was actually going to start a thread to see if any Western Mass or northern CT tacoma owners wanted to get together sometime. I haven't done any mods to mine, but would be interested in learning/helping out. Ill also check out the facebook page but not while im at work, can't do facebook here. As you can see from my location I'm in Agawam, but am willing to travel a bit.
If you join the facebook page there's a bunch of us from western ma so you wouldn't have to travel too far to meet with fellow owners
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
CAD6
Sbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSbh87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Sbh87's Tacoma Gallery
Joined the FB group. I'm kind of surprised more people have not chimed in on this thread.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
CAD6

EMS:
Sbh87's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm bumping an old thread but I just picked up my new Tacoma this morning as a replacement to my totaled 5-lug pictured in my signature. Hope we can get a meet going in the area as the weather is getting nicer.