1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Calling on western massholes or northern ct tacomas

Discussion in 'North East' started by SilverStreakTaco, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Jun 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    SilverStreakTaco

SilverStreakTaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    bob
    western mass
    Vehicle:
    10 TACOMA SR5
    Access Tonneau Cover N Fab Nerf Bars Top Car Athens Seat Cover Lo-Jack Pioneer deh-80 prs Hybrid Audio Legatia L6's LPG 25Nfa Tweeters Rainbow iPaul 4.300 Jl 250/1 Focal 27v1 11" 4 ohm Husky liner front mud flaps Goodyear Dura trac 265/75/16's Bhlm Color matched front grill ssm Plasti dipped emblems Vht tint shade translucent on tailights
    I just purchased an ome complete lift kit.
    Front 9000's with 885's.
    Rear n182's with toytec rear aal.
    swaybar relocate kit
    lr uca's

I have all the tools I need 3 ton hydraulic jack, 4 jack stand, and a couple hydraulic bottle jacks, air compressor, torque wrench, air impact, etc.
    I've done a lot of research on the install through tw.
    My order comes in on thursday the 27th I will be trying to tackle it that weekend. If anyone in the area has experience with suspension lifts and is willing to lend a hand that would be awesome. I'm willing to cover your gas, provide food, and brews. As of right now I have a friend who is helping me but neither of us have done a full suspension lift before so let me know if anyone in the western mass or northern CT area has some time to help.

Thanks

2. Jun 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    USAFTaco

USAFTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Artie
    Western MA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White TRD Sport V6
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked Out Lower Valance, Leer Cap, K&N Coldair Intake, MBRP Dual CatBack Exhaust, 285/70-17 Duratracs, Billie 5100's With Toytec Coils Front, Toytec AAL + 5100 Rear
    If your gonna do it on Saturday i could come lend a hand and i can let a couple other western ma guys know to see if they wana help too... and seeing how your from western ma i started a Tacoma World New England Facebook page if you are on Facebook. Its mostly owners from western ma and we usually post local happenings and wheeling trips and pictures and other stuff on there so its easier to contact people because most people have smart phones with facebook apps and check that more often than the forums haha.

3. Jun 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    SilverStreakTaco

SilverStreakTaco [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    bob
    western mass
    Vehicle:
    10 TACOMA SR5
    Access Tonneau Cover N Fab Nerf Bars Top Car Athens Seat Cover Lo-Jack Pioneer deh-80 prs Hybrid Audio Legatia L6's LPG 25Nfa Tweeters Rainbow iPaul 4.300 Jl 250/1 Focal 27v1 11" 4 ohm Husky liner front mud flaps Goodyear Dura trac 265/75/16's Bhlm Color matched front grill ssm Plasti dipped emblems Vht tint shade translucent on tailights

Unfortunately I don't go on f!@$book. Maybe I'll make an exception bc I would like to meet up with locals and do some mod days, wheeling trip etc. I just really despise annoying ignorance that comes with having Facebook and I am somewhat of a private person as far as my info on the internet goes. Thanks for offering to lend a hand on Saturday tw members are one of a kind. The kit is arriving today. I might attempt the rear aal and shocks tonight and see if I can't finish it by the weekend. I'd like to learn some new trails. I know of a few myself but looking for more. Your truck looks good btw.

4. Jun 26, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    Sbh87

Sbh87 CAD6

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Agawam
    Vehicle:
    2014 AC 4x4 Manual 2.7L
    Whats up everyone. I was actually going to start a thread to see if any Western Mass or northern CT tacoma owners wanted to get together sometime. I haven't done any mods to mine, but would be interested in learning/helping out. Ill also check out the facebook page but not while im at work, can't do facebook here. As you can see from my location I'm in Agawam, but am willing to travel a bit.

5. Jun 27, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    USAFTaco

USAFTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Artie
    Western MA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Super White TRD Sport V6
    Blacked Out Emblems, Blacked Out Lower Valance, Leer Cap, K&N Coldair Intake, MBRP Dual CatBack Exhaust, 285/70-17 Duratracs, Billie 5100's With Toytec Coils Front, Toytec AAL + 5100 Rear
    If you join the facebook page there's a bunch of us from western ma so you wouldn't have to travel too far to meet with fellow owners

6. Jun 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Sbh87

Sbh87 CAD6

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Agawam
    Vehicle:
    2014 AC 4x4 Manual 2.7L
    Joined the FB group. I'm kind of surprised more people have not chimed in on this thread.

7. Mar 11, 2014 at 12:38 PM
    Sbh87

Sbh87 CAD6

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Agawam
    Vehicle:
    2014 AC 4x4 Manual 2.7L
    I know I'm bumping an old thread but I just picked up my new Tacoma this morning as a replacement to my totaled 5-lug pictured in my signature. Hope we can get a meet going in the area as the weather is getting nicer.
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top